Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I had a hard time recently and with the latest news, I broke down and started wailing like a small child would. It felt so good to do that, if only it wasn't socially unacceptable. Does anyone else feel so much better after balling your lungs out? Should I do that more often?

I think it's helpful when going through such hard times. It's a release that only a child like us would understand, so some people may not think so. In dealing with her abusive past, my wife went through a period of crying day and night for about two years straight. When she got done, she felt much better. It was a tough time though. She was happy to have someone with her who could understand and not ship her off the the nut house.
I hope things work out for you.

yep i think it all part of be who we are.
sometimes it all leads to a melt down and we have a good cry or a temper tantrum.

it much better having a P-Dom as you get cuddles and they will listen to you and help you through it. well the good one do anyway.

but like me you have to be a big girl. and I have to be Paddy's brave little soldier.

I know its hard.

Sisi

I love crying. It's a great way to relieve stress. I sometimes have trouble letting go sometimes, because the outside world has basically trained me to suck it all up, and never cry about anything.

This may be a bit unrelated, but I think I've realized why I love masochism so much is because it helps me let go of my emotions and helps me cry.

I read an article recently (think it might have been in The Guardian) which was about scientific research into whether it was good or bad to cry. The conclusion was that there may be health benefits to crying, especially if you have someone that can support you through it. Hopefully it's becoming more socially acceptable to show emotions and cry. It's your life and you should cry if you want to :)

Whether your and abdl or " a normal" a good cry helps every once in a while, it lets bottled up emotions flow, nothing wrong at all doing that.

Everyone deserves to be able to cry, it cleanses the soul, plus tears heal as welll. No reason to feel ashamed for crying. It doesn't make you a baby for crying, After reading whats going on in your life, Its a good thing to cry and release all thats going on

I admit to experiencing intense labile crying fits, where pent-up negative emotional cognition is released. Yes, I feel better afterwards.

caitianx said:
I admit to experiencing intense labile crying fits, where pent-up negative emotional cognition is released. Yes, I feel better afterwards.

#toddlerisms

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, I occasionally cry like a toddler would, loudly and on the floor in a feral position or I throw a tantrum, that's not often because usually I am very happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetal, I meant not feral

I also sometimes have tantrum, and I know the reason is the following:

Why child Have Tantrums
Temper tantrums range from whining and crying to screaming, kicking, hitting, and breath holding. They're equally common in boys and girls and usually happen between the ages of 1 to 3.

Some kids may have tantrums often, and others have them rarely. Tantrums are a normal part of child development. They are the way young children show they're upset or frustrated.

Tantrums may happen when kids are tired, hungry, or uncomfortable; or because they can't get something (for example, an object or a parent) to do what they want. Learning to deal with frustration is a skill that children gain over time.

Tantrums are common during the second year of life, a time when language skills are starting to develop. Because toddlers can't yet say what they want, feel, or need, a frustrating experience may cause a tantrum. As language skills improve, tantrums tend to decrease.

Toddlers want independence and control over their environment — more than they may be capable of handling. This can lead to power struggles as a child thinks "I can do it myself" or "I want it, give it to me." When kids discover that they can't do it and can't have everything they want, they may have a tantrum.

MaxToddler

MaxToddler said:
I also sometimes have tantrum, and I know the reason is the following:

Why child Have Tantrums
Temper tantrums range from whining and crying to screaming, kicking, hitting, and breath holding. They're equally common in boys and girls and usually happen between the ages of 1 to 3.

Some kids may have tantrums often, and others have them rarely. Tantrums are a normal part of child development. They are the way young children show they're upset or frustrated.

Tantrums may happen when kids are tired, hungry, or uncomfortable; or because they can't get something (for example, an object or a parent) to do what they want. Learning to deal with frustration is a skill that children gain over time.

Tantrums are common during the second year of life, a time when language skills are starting to develop. Because toddlers can't yet say what they want, feel, or need, a frustrating experience may cause a tantrum. As language skills improve, tantrums tend to decrease.

Toddlers want independence and control over their environment — more than they may be capable of handling. This can lead to power struggles as a child thinks "I can do it myself" or "I want it, give it to me." When kids discover that they can't do it and can't have everything they want, they may have a tantrum.

MaxToddler

I think that describes it for me as well, sometimes I do cry when things don't go my way still I always do it in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back