Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best diaper dreams you've had?

Default Best diaper dreams you've had?

What was the best diaper dream that you have ever had?

Mine was lastnight... It was about this girl in my class, she is really good looking and a cheerleader. IT started off in a living room, just me and her and she was wearing her cheer outfit. She lifted up her cheer skirt to show me her half wet Tena Maxi. Then she started to strike poses exposing her diaper to me and wetting it ever other pose she took. More happend, but I don't remember what.

Lessee...

Best dream... AH!

I was sitting on a pink blankee playing with a bunch of my blocks, brio, and My little pony dolls. i was in my new onsie and thickly padded. There was some infant show on, maybe carebears but i was too happy playing to care. My daddy was behind me and watching somtimes coming over to play with me before going back to doing what ever. Then i yawn really loud and high pitched and my daddy came over and "awww, my cute little girl is tired" and picks me up. I protest a little but puts a binky in my mouth which.. always quiets me. He tucks me into the bed and hands me my favorite Fox, fopsie (litterally about as big as me). then sings me to sleep and when i fall asleep and wake up. The warmest and best feeling i had ever felt....

secretdl26

My best dream....

It would have to be about this girl I like, being into diapers, and laughing when I asked her to change me, and being willing to change me. Then things got naughty

Haha, kind of the same way with my dream. She was flashing her diaper to me and rubbing her diapered butt on my leg. She was getting "sexy" We changed eachother and did some toher "things" in our diapers together. It was wunderful!!!

Darkfinn

Well kids, what can I say? If you are really nice and REALLY lucky you might just find a diaper girl to do that with you in real life.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well kids, what can I say? If you are really nice and REALLY lucky you might just find a diaper girl to do that with you in real life.
    I believe that would be the goal for all the diapered straight guys on the site.

i would say finding one who has been a DL all of her life has about a 2% sucess rate, now converting one, you maybe have a 20% chance.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    i would say finding one who has been a DL all of her life has about a 2% sucess rate, now converting one, you maybe have a 20% chance.
    Wow, statistics, and how did you come up with those?

My diaper dreams are always nightmares about trying to avoid getting caught.