Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ok so I was thinking about coming out to some of my friends and family and have talked about it here and have gotten told that it's a very bad idea. But I have been thinking it might not be. I have always wanted to do abdl as a living and I can't do that without outing myself and that has always stopped me. But I'm looking at it and we wouldn't be here like this today if it hadn't been for abdls that had outed themselves. Think about it the person that started aww so cute or bambinos etc. had to tell practically everyone about the abdl side friends family the government and its seemed to work out for them. Which begs the question are we being over sensitive about "some" of this? I mean I've been hearing more good stories lately about people coming out or being found out then bad. Think about it if they hadn't we wouldn't have the adult pacifier, onesie, etc. I'm not saying we all should go out and tell everyone or anyone that were abdl far from it, all I'm saying is that maybe we need to rethink our own individual openness policies about abdl. I mean I've been rethinking mine and I think it might worth telling a few individuals.

All I'm asking is rethink your own situation, but the choice to ultimately come out is yours.

So what about you? What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

We live in very conservative times. The only real freedom is behind closed doors and on the internet. If you want to (somehow) be pro ABDL, you are setting yourself up to be a circus freak in our conservative times. BUT that will depend on how skilfully you do it. And it might not even mean "outing" yourself. Think closely about your tactics and your goals for Yourself rather than the world at large.

you talk about abdl openness, is not it?

if you support abdl to be a normal life, then you should give a positive argument about life as abdl.
because you should know that many people still regard abdl or diaper lover was weird.

it just like gay / lesbian, in a bygone era gay / lesbian considered strange, but now it is considered living.
because there are positive things in it, where people can still live happily in it.

so if you want to support abdl to open as life in the world today, you must provide the support and the fact that abdl was good.

I think, there is nothing strange about abdl, because abdl already contributed for hope for everyone who wants to live a happy life as a little child, diaper lover, or etc.

and you know, everyone has the right to live according to what he would like, if he felt it was good for him

Thanks.
:):thumbsup:
MaxToddler

ABDL4ever said:
Ok so I was thinking about coming out to some of my friends and family and have talked about it here and have gotten told that it's a very bad idea. But I have been thinking it might not be. I have always wanted to do abdl as a living and I can't do that without outing myself and that has always stopped me. But I'm looking at it and we wouldn't be here like this today if it hadn't been for abdls that had outed themselves. Think about it the person that started aww so cute or bambinos etc. had to tell practically everyone about the abdl side friends family the government and its seemed to work out for them. Which begs the question are we being over sensitive about "some" of this? I mean I've been hearing more good stories lately about people coming out or being found out then bad. Think about it if they hadn't we wouldn't have the adult pacifier, onesie, etc. I'm not saying we all should go out and tell everyone or anyone that were abdl far from it, all I'm saying is that maybe we need to rethink our own individual openness policies about abdl. I mean I've been rethinking mine and I think it might worth telling a few individuals.

All I'm asking is rethink your own situation, but the choice to ultimately come out is yours.

So what about you? What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

Hi ABDL4ever

you know your situation best and why you wont to come out.

as you probably know I live in a little space most of my time and my family accepts me for who I am the way I am. and so do my close work colleagues.

but for some of us Littles it is a life of secrecy, not because they don't wont to be free it there family situation it is not accepted.

so be clear on why and to who you wont to tell. It does bring a big freedom being able to wear in front of someone, and not being worried about regressing either on purpose or accidentally.

it is my dream that us AB Little could be register somehow a bit like some one with mobility that has a blue badge that enables them to park in disabled parking. this register would enable us to be our self in society.

I have pushed this button before and I know not every one agrees with me.

well that what I think

hee, hee

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back