Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jokes about diapers in public

D1aperBOY

Angry Jokes about diapers in public

a few days ago a couple of non AB/DL people at school were making jokes about wearing/filling diapers.
    This has happened quite a bit in the past.
    Even though they don't know they're doing it, I feel like they are mocking me for who I am and what I like to do. I have fully accepted myself and no longer think myself as weird and wanting to chuck out all my diapers etc, but it still makes me squirm.
    Does anyone else feel annoyed/uncomfortable/mad/angry/embarrassed in these situations??

Hi D1aperBOY.

So People are just Memes.

Perhaps I jealous and really won't to wear themselves hee, hee.

But it is bullying especially if it is aimed at you. No matter if it is medical or lifestyle choice, it is hard enough to be on the outside of society's norms, without people trying to make silly jokes out of that.

And it is not unacceptable behaviour. So they need to have time out in the naughty corner.

Hope it doesn't get you down too much and if it does you do need to tell a grown-up that can help.

Sisi

D1aperBOY

Thanks Sisi
    I just want to make it clear it isn't aimed at me.
    If they knew about it...Well, just don't go there.
    Basically I would never live it down.
    I think that some people in our church aren't really accepting of who people are out of the "norms", so to speak, of the general population of the church.
    I never feel really down about it after it has happened, just that it makes me feel uncomfortable and I just want to walk away from the situation.

Not really even from the people that do know. I even engage in them or take them further. Remember it's all in fun. Now if they came up to you and we're telling you that what you are doing is wrong or disgusting then it would be inappropriate. They are just trying to bring some laughter into their otherwise bleak lives. So in other words who gives a sh!t besides us.(pun intended)

Hi, D1aperBOY
    I guess you must be a little disappointed because it

If it was aimed to me, I don't care. because so many people out there who likes to make jokes to something they consider strange or even for just a little fun

so the point, we should not be too disappointed and discouraged just because of their jokes.
    perhaps, there are many people out there who think our lifestyle are strange either may not fit the "norm" or something, but there are many people who support and loves our lifestyle.

so, if it was aimed to you, do not be too disappointed because everyone has his own eyes to something, whether it is acceptable or not acceptable for them.

and remains to be yourself, friend

MaxToddler
    Last edited by MaxToddler; 23-Jun-2016 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by D1aperBOY View Post
    a few days ago a couple of non AB/DL people at school were making jokes about wearing/filling diapers.
    This has happened quite a bit in the past.
    Even though they don't know they're doing it, I feel like they are mocking me for who I am and what I like to do. I have fully accepted myself and no longer think myself as weird and wanting to chuck out all my diapers etc, but it still makes me squirm.
    Does anyone else feel annoyed/uncomfortable/mad/angry/embarrassed in these situations??
    I am taking this as if they don't know of your interests, correct?

So, assuming it isn't addressed towards you, take a look at the conversation. You need to understand something that if you study psychology you will find is actually pretty common.

While your "friends" may be placing jokes about wearing diapers, it is not uncommon for people who have an interest in something that is not generally accepted in society to make fun of others who have that same interest. By so doing, they distance themselves from the very thing that they are interested in and as such don't become suspect for having that interest.

I am not suggesting that I think your friends may share in this interest, but rather simply throw out the possibility that could exist. There are many people who may feel ashamed with something about themselves and as such make comments that would lead people away from the realization that they are part of the community they are making fun of.

But even if that is not the case and they are making fun of people who wear diapers, the bottom line is that they are doing so to make themselves look or feel superior to those that do. It is actually a weakness that THEY have, not of those they are mocking. In that they are struggling to feel accepted and important and have to belittle others in order to make them feel superior.

That is the truth of the matter.

Don't let their comments bother you. I know that may be hard to do, but if you consider that the real reason they are doing so is probably because they are insecure about themselves, then it is easier to take and understand.

Looking it from that perspective, you can realize that as you like wearing diapers and understand it, you are part of a community who supports you and it isn't as uncommon as one might think... Well, then you become the expert and the ones mocking it are the ones who are ignorant and in need of others to help them through their misguided judgement of others.

MarchinBunny

If it's a joke, the best advice I can give you is to then take it as a joke and don't be to offended by it.
    Personally speaking, I joke with my friends all the time, even about being an AB/DL. I think it's great to be able to find the humor in life and laugh at yourself and with others. I have never felt better than when I am joined with good company and are able to laugh together about each other, and the things we do, and talk about.

Now, if they are not joking and they are making fun of people wearing diapers to be hateful, that is a different story. In this case, just ignore them.

I hate their jokes but on the other hand, not everybody likes diapers and they have their own right to state their own opinion, just think if it was reversed on us, we would never get where we are now! Just ignore them and block it out, forgive and forget, like a child would.

hi, last week I saw a commercial on DisneyXD for a show called "walk the prank" where a kid went out in public asking people to change his diaper. Hard to tell the age group but maybe 10-12 years old. So, this kind of thing is getting more and more out there. So it may not be unusual to see the subject being discussed in school.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

So People are just Memes.
    people are born memes but few become dank memes.