Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discreet AB Diapers?

Default Discreet AB Diapers?

I asked if Cushies were discreet a little while ago and got a few responses suggesting a couple other brands, so I just thought I'd broaden my scope. Are there any discreet AB diapers? I don't plan on using them or going out in public. I'd just like something I can wear around the house without anyone noticing.

I've had luck with tykables. I've worn them with some tight jeans and I couldn't tell I was wearing

Why wer nappies discreatly I wear mine with pride.

I've had no issues with ABU super dry's. The plastic is quiet and doesn't crinkle as much. Wearing baggier pants or shorts and a longer shirt, nobody will notice.

I would argue Tykables are your best bet. They absorb well and they are quite and discreet.

Why are you wasting good AB diapers if your not using, and are staying inside , you could use Medical wings and have as much fun.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tykables sells an all white diaper but I'm not seeing it on their website anymore. That would be more discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Why are you wasting good AB diapers if your not using, and are staying inside , you could use Medical wings and have as much fun.
    First off, I'd simply prefer an AB diaper over a medical one. I really have no other excuse. Secondly, I plan on getting a sample from Wearing Clouds, so it won't be that much of a waste.

If you wear jeans almost all diapers are discrete enough not to be noticed, I've worn a bambinos bianco, molicare, seni super, and Abena M3 to work (I work in a warehouse, so a lot of active movement too) and nobody has ever noticed, or if they did they haven't said anything because it's honestly none of their business.

on a side note I NEVER wear shorts. I have worn jeans every day for the past 12 years, except my off days where I don't wear pants.

Bambinos are pretty bulky but very high quality for wetting. However, AB Universe makes a flatter diaper, more likely to go unnoticed but may leak if your bladder is really full.