In Praise of Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know the Dry 24/7 gets a lot of praise and in my opinion rightly so. I had bought a samples of both Medium and Large Sizes 4 of each and have worn 1 of the medium and 2 Large. II know they say the medium is larger than a average medium but I prefer the large myself as I feel more secure with a higher rising nappy. I found these nappies are exactly how a nappy should be w and remind me of a baby nappy in that it fitted properly in my opinion and I felt secure whatever the situation. I would also feel plenty comfortable taking a poop in one of these with there being appropriate room behind and proper leg gatherers. At the moment I only have two Large left and 3 Mediums. The Mediums I'm thinking about listing on eBay !!

I also love these as well, my new go-to daily (and overnight) diaper. Just ordered a new case today as I was down to my last pack!

For me, the most absorbent I have tried to date. The only one that I can sleep on my stomach and not have to worry about a leak.

Has the bad batch been sold off? I've been waiting for it to pass before I bought them again.

I haven't had any problems with the last two cases I've gone through, with the exception of a one-off problem with one. I'd heard they had problems years ago, but since changing their name to ComfiDry 24/7 to keenly separate them, they've been awesome.

They are a tad too thick for all the time for me but they are comfortable

They are in my top 5 favorite by far, though I have not tried many diapees, I'd have to say though I don't like the feel of the shell as much as others, and the Abu Space would be number 1 if the padding was a bit taller in front, otherwise I love the 24/7, the Abena M4, the A+, and Tykables. Hoping in the future to try the Rearz Safari, Princess, and Black, but they are too expensive right now, and will probably always be that way.

PlotTwist said:
I haven't had any problems with the last two cases I've gone through, with the exception of a one-off problem with one. I'd heard they had problems years ago, but since changing their name to ComfiDry 24/7 to keenly separate them, they've been awesome.
There was a case I had purchased that had hardly any SAP at all. The padding fell apart so badly. This is when they switched to the larger tapes. The plastic was pretty rough as well. The capacity was a 1/4 of what it was a well.

I'm pretty content with ABU Simple for now, as Dry 24/7 seems to inconsistent. Hopefully they'll stay on top of things and I'll purchase one again siren the road.

Same here, these are in the top 5, the medium cut is what makes this a good fitting diaper for me.
When these diapers 1st came out on the market they were simply the best, amazing how other diapers, mainly abdl ones have come up through the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back