• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

uttallbabi88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, New to this forum. I'm uttallbabi88, you can call me Mitch for short.
I'm fairly new to the abdl world and discovered I love wearing diapers within the past while and recently started wearing again (wearing bambinos now). I went through a binge and purge stage for a while until I realized that it was a part of myself I need to accept and move on.
I'm from Utah and don't know anyone else who is an abdl up here so maybe joining the forum is a good first start.

I currently sleep with a teddy bear, and have a blankey nearby.
I'm currently dealing with a case of bronchitis so I've been padded and watching tv and movies a lot and sleeping.

Hello Mitch and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Mitch,

Hope you are feeling better today? Bronchitis is no fun at all. :(

- O

Hey Mitch, look forward to seeing you about, once you beaten that nasty cold. Meanwhile, keep teddy close..

Hi Mitch,
firstly, i hope you can recovered from your bronchitis.

Secondly, nice introduction and nice to meet you here, like you I also sleep with teddy bear every night.
you will have a good experience here.

MaxToddler

Welcome to the community good to see a fellow Utahn! Being sick is no fun hope you get feeling better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back