Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone, New to this forum. I'm uttallbabi88, you can call me Mitch for short.
    I'm fairly new to the abdl world and discovered I love wearing diapers within the past while and recently started wearing again (wearing bambinos now). I went through a binge and purge stage for a while until I realized that it was a part of myself I need to accept and move on.
    I'm from Utah and don't know anyone else who is an abdl up here so maybe joining the forum is a good first start.

I currently sleep with a teddy bear, and have a blankey nearby.
    I'm currently dealing with a case of bronchitis so I've been padded and watching tv and movies a lot and sleeping.

Hello Mitch and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Hi Mitch,

Hope you are feeling better today? Bronchitis is no fun at all.

- O

Hey Mitch, look forward to seeing you about, once you beaten that nasty cold. Meanwhile, keep teddy close..

Hi Mitch,
    firstly, i hope you can recovered from your bronchitis.

Secondly, nice introduction and nice to meet you here, like you I also sleep with teddy bear every night.
    you will have a good experience here.

Welcome to the community good to see a fellow Utahn! Being sick is no fun hope you get feeling better soon.