GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
While i was looking on Amazon, i saw that Pampers updated their Easy Ups brand and i only saw the boy kind so far which still has Thomas:
91D6vFJczaL._SX522_.jpg
The Package

91VqHnxI1dL._SX522_.jpg
The Designs

What would the girl kind have i hope they got rid of Dora and have maybe added new graphics from another Nick Jr show Shimmer & Shine since it just started its second season!a31417e041c11161a136.jpg NOT REAL THING!

Man they look so cute! Over here they are totally different and are now known as Pampers Nappy Pants, once again US diapers > UK diapers

Really looks so cute that's diaper.:):)

Oh golly. Get it? Thomas? On train..........ing pants? Wakka wakka wakka! *groan*

I really like the look of the new boy version!

I can't wait to see what the girls ones are going to look like!

AddyShadows said:
I can't wait to see what the girls ones are going to look like!

I Hope it's not Dora, because if they're keeping Dora we would all be pissed off!

Cottontail said:
Oh golly. Get it? Thomas? On train..........ing pants? Wakka wakka wakka! *groan*

Haha, nice one :smile1:

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Hope it's not Dora, because if they're keeping Dora we would all be pissed off!

I like Dora!

But with Diego gone from the boy ones, Dora may not be far behind.

There are a few girl trains on the Thomas show... (Noooooo!)

So, process of elimination: Huggies has the whole "Disney princess" thing all wrapped up. We've already got store-brand MLP training pants (Well Beginnings)... It'll be a shameless stereotype, wherever they choose. Have we seen Barbie diapers yet?

Cottontail said:
I like Dora!

But with Diego gone from the boy ones, Dora may not be far behind.

There are a few girl trains on the Thomas show... (Noooooo!)

So, process of elimination: Huggies has the whole "Disney princess" thing all wrapped up. We've already got store-brand MLP training pants (Well Beginnings)... It'll be a shameless stereotype, wherever they choose. Have we seen Barbie diapers yet?

Should LPS(w/Blythe) or Shimmer & Shine be better choices for the girl kind?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what they look like:

Sides are stretcher than before: 91kXtqBDu+L._SX522_.jpg

They now hold a lot more wetness than before: 91GyxhlbX7L._SX522_.jpg
91tBkuEuWDL._SX522_.jpg

Well, I've been debating trying these out. When you recommend ordering these from amazon for the new version?

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Should LPS(w/Blythe) or Shimmer & Shine be better choices for the girl kind?

No contest. Shimmer and Shine are way more "little", so there's my vote.

Really interesting to see the "granny panty" elastic make its way from adult pull-ups down to training pants. Usually things go the other way. I suppose I can't be too disappointed if they are otherwise cute and more AB/DL-friendly. I wonder if we'll see this all-around elastic on Underjams in the near future...

They're like 'granny panties' here in the UK, they were introduced like that many months ago, usually US get the first release and then the rest of the world

Shimmer and Shine Easy Ups for Girls, hopefully they'll look cute and awesome!!!!!!!!

photos please? I'm curious. Not enough to spend money though.

I'm really curious what the girl's version will look like. The boys version certainly looks stretchy but I think the designs are a little bit... I dunno bland?

SnowBlitz said:
I'm really curious what the girl's version will look like. The boys version certainly looks stretchy but I think the designs are a little bit... I dunno bland?

The girl kind for the product itself would be the same as the boy kind, but the graphics will be different and it better not be Dora as her show got cancelled and her spin-off show isn't that popular.

Cottontail said:
snipped

Really interesting to see the "granny panty" elastic make its way from adult pull-ups down to training pants. Usually things go the other way. I suppose I can't be too disappointed if they are otherwise cute and more AB/DL-friendly. I wonder if we'll see this all-around elastic on Underjams in the near future...

I know; right? Why inflict that look on a little kid?!

By the way, Fearless Leader, clean out your inbox for me? I can't send you anymore brilliant ideas because your box is full.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
If it is Dora and your pissed off, let the world know by passing on Them!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What's the big deal about Dora, I thought you guys would like her, it's for little kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back