Pampers has Updated their Easy Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda agree with @Goodnites with either Shimmer and Shine or make them Unisex like in the UK and do paw patrol or at least on boys because like Dora I don't see many boys into Thomas here but PAw patrol is all the rage with both us (abdl community) and toddler boys. As for Dora my theory is that their using Into the City as an excuse to keep her and if that's the case why not just do grown up Dora if that's the case. As least huggies has Miles from Tomorrowland & Lion Guard prints as for these I'll will get some for my collection

ZukaZama said:
I kinda agree with @Goodnites with either Shimmer and Shine or make them Unisex like in the UK and do paw patrol or at least on boys because like Dora I don't see many boys into Thomas here but PAw patrol is all the rage with both us (abdl community) and toddler boys. As for Dora my theory is that their using Into the City as an excuse to keep her and if that's the case why not just do grown up Dora if that's the case. As least huggies has Miles from Tomorrowland & Lion Guard prints as for these I'll will get some for my collection

They actually used to have a unisex Easy Ups diapers when they were first introduced to the states around 2002 or 2003, and every single Easy Up diaper had Elmo designs when they were first out on store shelves. I Don't mind Thomas, because he's childhood

The first consideration a manufacturer of a good product would be in its target audience, which would be kids going through potty training. Second would be securing rights to display those characters.

Despite your (and my) hope for new characters on training pants, Kimberly-Clark and Proctor and Gamble really couldn't care less about what we want.

Thanks for sharing...

GoodnitesFan97
It seems that Pullups + Goodnites are sold a lot more than Easy-Ups.
Maybe it's because the Goodnites are stretchier and they fit better
(meaning, The EasyUps seem to be smaller/ tighter).

ZukaZama said:
make them Unisex like in the UK

Easy Ups have been discontinued here in the UK a few months ago - replaced by Baby Dry Pants which are apparently smaller / less stretchy.

WP_20160727_001.jpg Spotted again at Kroger's and with pictures this time for proof

I was happy to hear that they might actually change the graphics/prints on the Easy-Ups, because you know...the same print has been on there for like..ever. When I was walking through Walmart a while back I saw the new updated box and it said new graphics, and it was the same stinking character. I know they have to appeal to the demographic for their product, but I think they should at least change it up somewhat to something better. I don't know, maybe parents feel the same way but the company just doesn't care. This is just my little rambling for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back