Thread: OitnB mention

Default OitnB mention

Judy King: “You can cheat on your wife with hookers who indulge you in your diaper fetish and still be the Senator from Louisiana, so long as you apologize.”

Sigh. Once again, our thing is a thing that only immoral perverts (or people the showrunners want you to see as such) do.

Yeah, people really are jerks. They never take the time to look into the details. If they did they would realize there are more sides to it than a octagonal die; and more so not all of them are sexual in nature. For instance, when my friend first learned I was a furry, I had to teach him of the different aspects of furries so he wouldn't be so quick to think every furry is just the stereotypical kind, that there are those who just like the wider capabilities in drawings due to the unique traits featured by a furry subject.

What's this thread about? What does OitnB mean? And who is Judy King suggesting the senator apologises to? His wife? The general public?

Anyway, what has being a senator got to do with someone's private life? Using sex workers or diapers doesn't automatically make you a bad senator. I mean... should we require CCTV in senators' bedrooms to require that they only have sex with their husbands/wives in the missionary position and that any deviation from this should prohibit them from remaining in office...?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    What's this thread about? What does OitnB mean? And who is Judy King suggesting the senator apologises to? His wife? The general public?

Anyway, what has being a senator got to do with someone's private life? Using sex workers or diapers doesn't automatically make you a bad senator. I mean... should we require CCTV in senators' bedrooms to require that they only have sex with their husbands/wives in the missionary position and that any deviation from this should prohibit them from remaining in office...?
    I think it stands for "Orange is the new Black" it's a TV show people seem to like. Also, the (real) Senator that they are mentioning kinda WAS a bad senator, he could have handled things better with his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Using sex workers....... doesn't automatically make you a bad senator.
    it makes you a liar if you made an oath to forsake all others