Thread: Responsibilities of a daddy?

Southstuart

Default Responsibilities of a daddy?

Hi, i've been on here a few weeks and talking to a really nice little girl about being a little/middle. I think i'd like to take it further (being a daddy) but want to know what a daddies responsibilities are.

From what i gather it's stuff like snuggles, nappy shopping, nappy changing, bathing, PLAYING!, and just generally looking after.

What have i missed and what are the small points?

I think the biggest and hardest thing is the attention. Many littles are less than amazing about expressing their needs and they're often looking for the daddy or mommy to be the one to check in on them. Depending on what okay you're doing, anything from specific diaper checks to simply asking the person how she's feeling every so often, and being the one to initiate things with her (it's time for bed, let's go shopping, let's get you dressed, etc.) goes a long way.

Also, be sure to take some time for you and her to check in about how things are going after you've started. The best way to do things with anyone is to keep learning and check in about what's working, what isn't, and what might be missing. From both of you, don't forget about satisfying yourself too.

Quote Originally Posted by southsam View Post
    Hi, i've been on here a few weeks and talking to a really nice little girl about being a little/middle. I think i'd like to take it further (being a daddy) but want to know what a daddies responsibilities are.

From what i gather it's stuff like snuggles, nappy shopping, nappy changing, bathing, PLAYING!, and just generally looking after.

What have i missed and what are the small points?

Hi southsam.

What makes a good Daddy. And this would go for any P-Dom, Mummy, Daddy, Big brother /Sisters and Caregiver role.

For me the biggest is honesty. This is a person that if I decide to will have my absolute Trust. And I need to know that what they say is true and there yes is yes and no is no, even if I don't like it.

Being a P-Dom to a Little is much more than setting rules for me to follow like bed time. It is being the person that I know is going to hold me in an regressed state of Mind, if I have regress in to an 18 month baby. I will need to be cared for like I actually am 18 month old.

Not having a caregiver at this time mean I don't alow myself to regress that far. And even being a toddler as it limitations as at the moment I have to be in a Middle mind set with I am finding hard to maintain and feel myself really wanting to go into a Little head space.

Each Little is different so I am sure that some of us will enjoy the diaper check, and being made to where things like mittens that will limit our ability to do things where others wouldn't or are not into the fetish side of thing

For me being a Little is a lifestyle choice becouse of my child like ways. So having some one that is ok with me finding thing to play with and joining in or telling me to stop as it not a good idea. As making a tower from the things we are biying on the conveyor belt at the Checkout is not safe is great and thought I will be asking "But Why?" The feeling of being safe around you is great.

I think that being a P-Dom to a Little is very special thing. And though I am a bit of a switch becouse of my jod which involves looking after people. I really don't think Little should try and be Daddy Or Mummy long-term.
    But I think we also can do a good job of it short term as we know what we like for our selfs.

Will that my thoughts any way.

Hee, hee

Sisi

Like Sisi said, my little age is 2, I will fully act like a two year old, especially when my head goes fuzzy/I have low blood sugar or I'm tired and I need to be treated like a 2 year old. Being a daddy is being able to understand that your littles age IS their age in that mind space.

For example, I need my daddy to tell me to go to bed/eat/make sure I'm eating properly etc. My daddy makes sure I'm okay, reassures me, makes sure I take care of my health (terrified of doctors!) and MAKES me do what is right and does what's in my interests even if I don't like it because it's what's best for me.

I can be a full brat when I don't get my own way, especially when it comes to me not getting good customer service or my own way! He knows I will stamp my feet (quite literally) and get angry, he also knows he is the only one I'll listen to and if I'm in the wrong then he will make me say sorry, he will calm me down and he will punish me if I'm out of line. Just like a two year old throwing a terrible twos tantrum because that's EXACTLY what I do!

He will also make me laugh and happy and make everything okay, he will make sure I cross the road properly and don't burn myself and everything a loving daddy does.

He makes me feel like a mini Picasso when I colour and is full of praise when I do something good, he makes me feel beautiful and special.

He also deals with my cheekiness and "but why?" Questions.

I'm so lucky to have him and he means the world to me. Your little is going to idolise you because you are their amazing daddy.