Thread: My Weekend

Smile My Weekend

Hi,

my last weekend was quite good, as you know I have Asperger's autism, and I like to do something over and over again. as usual I do activities like a child, I draw, watch cartoons, and playing blocks and I loved it all.

like a toddler at home, I was only in a diaper without wearing clothes and suck pacifier,
    Also in the morning, I was watching cartoons while sitting in the Highchair and also eat cereals.

I see myself exactly as toddlers aged 1 year and I really liked it,
    I hope you also have a wonderful day in your life.

MaxToddler
    Last edited by MaxToddler; 20-Jun-2016 at 16:26.

Hey Max, sounds like a really relaxing day. Glad you had the chance to enjoy.

Hi Max

Sounds good what cartoons are you into. I like . And Paw Patrol. Also the Adventures of Peter Rabbit.

Hee, hee.

sisi

Hi too, sisi

for me I prefer to watch Bubble Guppies and Super Wings, it was my favorite cartoon.

Thanks

MaxToddler

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post
    Hi too, sisi

for me I prefer to watch Bubble Guppies and Super Wings, it was my favorite cartoon.

Thanks

MaxToddler

Hay if you are into Super Wings do you like plains fire rescue film. I like that one and the cars one.

Do you lego I like Lego stuff it just so expensive and I don't always have enough pocket money.

I also like doing puzzle. But I really enjoy playing outside riding my bick and going park.