New Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So as of recent a new design was added for Goodnites, however I heard that wasn't the only change. I heard that the dimensions are now slightly smaller than they were before, can anyone confirm this?

Also I was reading a review and someone had a great idea, they really should make an XXL size of Goodnites.... however I doubt they ever will which is sad.

The other thread about this topic I just found: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/90027-The-Length-of-the-new-design-Goodnites
I didn't mean to steal the thread but if this is true then if you could barley fit in the Goodnites before you sure can't now.

Last edited:
So many parents and others have been asking them to make XXL for so long. They refuse to do so.

It would be amazing if they did, but it's quite a slim chance for them to do so. :(

As far as them being smaller, I hope not. But I haven't heard that from anyone else.

I doubt an XXL sized would work properly. The XL is probably pushing the limits of the sides material to hold up the padding and they already have problems with leaking.

GoodNites used to come in three sizes, medium, large, and extra large. I recall a member here saying that they used to be huge compared to today's models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back