Thread: Hello Everyone!

Post Hello Everyone!

Good day everyone,

My name is max, I rarely joined in forum like this and I'm not sure how to communicate in a way people will enjoy, hope I can contribute to this site.

I had different life with others, I have a little bit autism and i have abnormalities in the control of urine so sometimes I pee in my pants and it happened since I was 7 years old

because of that my mom start to put me in diapers
    I was embarrassed when it happened for the first time, she buy me a package of Pampers Cruisers size 7 and put that one me every night, and i don't know what to do.

but now I'm not embarrassed by it anymore and i start to act like toddler in home, my mother bought me some toddler toys such as blocks , puzzles, teddy bear , and coloring books and i so happy playing with her with that toys
    and she sometimes sleep with me in my bedroom.

it is my experience that made me like this now , although for others seem strange but to me I feel the happiness in this state.

So i'm here to talk to someone who had experience and share my activity.

Thanks.

Hello Max and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction

Egor

Hi max.

You are a very lucky Little having a nice Mummy that helps you.

So whats your Teddy called.

I have a Rabbit called Peter and a bogie call Rex. And they keep the monsters away.

Wellcome to our community everyone is freandley and you will soon have freands from all over the world.

Hee,hee

Thank's Sisi, and oh, my teddy's name is Andy and he's really so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post
    Good day everyone,

My name is max, I rarely joined in forum like this and I'm not sure how to communicate in a way people will enjoy, hope I can contribute to this site.

I had different life with others, I have a little bit autism and i have abnormalities in the control of urine so sometimes I pee in my pants and it happened since I was 7 years old

because of that my mom start to put me in diapers
    I was embarrassed when it happened for the first time, she buy me a package of Pampers Cruisers size 7 and put that one me every night, and i don't know what to do.

but now I'm not embarrassed by it anymore and i start to act like toddler in home, my mother bought me some toddler toys such as blocks , puzzles, teddy bear , and coloring books and i so happy playing with her with that toys
    and she sometimes sleep with me in my bedroom.

it is my experience that made me like this now , although for others seem strange but to me I feel the happiness in this state.

So i'm here to talk to someone who had experience and share my activity.

Thanks.

Good Evening!
    I am "caitianx".
    I myself have Autism and I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    Yes, I wear AFO leg braces and I use forearm crutches.
    Also, I am medically incontinent, both pee-pee and poo-poo.
    I have been an "Adult Baby" for decades.