I am in a funny head space place at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi Everyone.

I am in a funny place in my head at the moment. I still love being a "Little." But over the last week I just haven't been regress as much and have been in a Middle head space for much of it.

Now yesterday morning I had to be a big boy becouse of having a visiting order.

But this was the first day when I really wonted to regress.

Now this morning I could regress and in to my little head space but I don't seem to have any motavation over it.

I have been trying to think why. And this is what I have come up with.

1) need a shave: I am begering to look like a big hairy gorilla again and need to spend some time shaving my silly grown up body.

2) Home alone: I don't have a care give with me or a play might that will keep me in little space.

3) don't what to: Being in Middle space is OK and it just well I don't know.

Have any of you gone through this. You can go and have time in Little head space. And don't. Or won't to be in Little head space but have to be a big.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Sisi

Hey Sisi, I know just how you feel. I am for the most part a lifestyle little meaning I'm little as much as I can be, anytime that I'm not at work or doing icky chores that a little couldn't do like scrubbing with bleach. But over the past couple of weeks I just haven't been into it as much as normal. The worst part is this is the slow time at where I work, everyone is going on vacation and they don't quite care as much about their finances :2thumbsup: which means I can take as much time off work as I want too and I've been taking advantage of that as much as possible.
On those days off I can be little full time but I find myself instead watching documentaries and surfing the net. Not very little of me. Today was the first time in a while that I woke up feeling like I wanted to watch cartoons and drink from my sippy. I feel like I want to get into little space again where I'm happy and I'm sure you'll get there too. Just let it work it's course the more you try to force it the more it will feel unnatural. Pop in a disney movie or something you watched as a kid and let the years melt away. Have a great day.

Absolutely, I don't feel like regressing all the time. I enjoy being my older adult self. It makes for little time to be that much more special and enjoyable.

It's funny you mentioned shaving because I did just that this morning, well not really shaving, I trim really short with hair clippers, it was overdue. And like you having no hair in my legs, tummy and private parts helps a lot with regression.

I've been like that too! Today is the first day in a while I've been able to be in littlespace but I'm still not very much into littlespace yet

hee, hee.

and 4) Over tired.

Being a Middle and having to be Big and the father finger in my sons life because that what he need from me, is and has been draining on me.

I know that he will soon be out and he will be playing with me and putting me on the naughty chair again and I can be his little daddy and he can be my Middle.

I spent the morning doing big boy stuff and sleeping. Then I had a shave all over and I suddenly I wanted to wear, so I padded up and when off to school. (Work.)
Right now I won’t to be Little and jump up and down and sing silly songs, like the "wheels on the bus." but I have to behave my self.

So tomorrow I am going to be Little. I hope.

hee, hee

I am silly and dance around room and sing silly songs and laugh at nothing in particular, oh the joys of being a toddler!

I always vacillate between being little and being an adult. Today I was well diapered, but later in the day I got cleaned up and spent the later part of the afternoon practicing piano. There's a time and place for everything. It was my decision to do adult things and that made me feel good.

dogboy said:
I always vacillate between being little and being an adult. Today I was well diapered, but later in the day I got cleaned up and spent the later part of the afternoon practicing piano. There's a time and place for everything. It was my decision to do adult things and that made me feel good.

Thanks dogboy.
Don't you find adulting like really hard though.
1) organising yourself.
Doing well you should be at the right time.
Paying bills on time.
2) managing finance.
Bugeting you pocket money and not blowing the lot at the sweetie shop and toy store.
3) making decisions for yourself.
Boy I find this one hard, at a restaurant choosing something from the menu.
But making choices in general.
4) talking to strangers.
That's a biggie for me and I can do it but that thanks to my muther pushing me into situations when I was younger.

I am sour there are more

All of it just makes me won't to hide away in the tree house. Ok I don't have a tree house so it's the second star to the right for me.

It was ok when I had a caregiver with me who support me through all the grown up stuff. But at the moment I am doing it DIY style. And I find it hard. Plus missing the hugging And being check on and being put to bed, even being put on the naughty chair for saying "Yes but WHY." To many times.

So anyway I find it easier when I have to be big boys stuff to just Middle up I feel about 17/18 when I am in this head space. And find I can do big boy stuff and still find mischief to get into, like having a water fight with the house plants.
They where asking for it!

I really enjoyed regressing and wish I was with people that would be ok looking after me if I went AB. But as I am home alone I don't feel safe going that Young
So I probably just go to about 5 and enjoy being a toddler.

Hee, hee

So any way smell you later alligator

Sisi

You're great sisi, you really become a very deepen your life as little.:):)

MaxToddler said:
You're great sisi, you really become a very deepen your life as little.:):)

Harr thankQ.

Really wish I was a TBLB like you.

Hee,hee

- - - Updated - - -

5b0339f0-1c37-44ea-91cf-8cd682fe1e57.jpg

Too true, all those weird "referendums", government stealing half of the money you earn, tax, work, easily falling out, cheating on others, what the heck society!?

Angelic said:
Too true, all those weird "referendums", government stealing half of the money you earn, tax, work, easily falling out, cheating on others, what the heck society!?
Yup! I Agree 100%

Angelic said:

In, out, in, out, shake it all about. You do the hokey cokey. And that's what it's all about.
Hee, hee.

Just think what if the hokey cokey really is what it's all about.

I can feelmyself getting younger biy the moment. Soon I will be in my Little place.
See you all the other side of forever.

Hee,hee

Sisi the wonderkid

sisi said:

Thanks dogboy.
Don't you find adulting like really hard though.
1) organising yourself.
Doing well you should be at the right time.
Paying bills on time.
2) managing finance.
Bugeting you pocket money and not blowing the lot at the sweetie shop and toy store.
3) making decisions for yourself.
Boy I find this one hard, at a restaurant choosing something from the menu.
But making choices in general.
4) talking to strangers.
That's a biggie for me and I can do it but that thanks to my muther pushing me into situations when I was younger.

I have trouble doing some of these things as well. That's why my wife took over the bill paying shortly after we were married. She's the saver and I'm the spender. Maybe that's because she was a math teacher and I'm a crazy musician. Wednesday we drove about 120 miles just so I could try out and buy a very expensive Yamaha digital N2 piano. I'm still excited about it and I can't wait until it gets delivered. I'll have to wait at least two weeks.

Since I'm a father, I had to grow up in order to be a good and responsible father but our children have been such a blessing in our lives. In life, there are responsibilities. I've often thought about it, putting it this way. I think of the people who settled this country, (the U. S. though it could be any country). They had to be responsible for themselves because no one else would take care of them. If they didn't build shelter, they'd perish in the cold weather. They needed a horse or mule to plow the fields, if they didn't hunt and dress what they killed, they would starve and die.

Being an adult is about surviving in an uncaring world. That said, I've also found that wearing diapers and regressing on some days and not others makes when I can wear diapers and regress all the more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back