Not open for further replies.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Wast staying out of town for work and my last night in the hotel. I got dinner, took a shower, and counting on being hunkered in the hotel for the night watching the game, I diapered into a Dry 24/7 and a onesie and had a beer. I realized I needed my files from the car so I put on a pair of shorts, carefully closed the door to not trip the latch, and went to my car. When I returned, the door was closed/locked and I had no key card. F#@*! I had to go to the check in office in my thick diaper and onesie. Oh well, that kind of thing happens cause I wear at all times. I don't think anyone noticed, but it was thick!

Unless you were wearing compression shorts, then no one noticed. You have to go out of your way to make diapers noticeable under normal shorts.

I've had dreams like that but fortunately, nothing in real life.

Working the front desk at a hotel i've seen all kinds of thing. Even if they did notice trust me they have seen weirder things.

babymt said:
I have been in a hotel when the fire alarm has gone off in the middle of the night and I am in bed wearing nothing but a diaper. I've had to get dressed quick and get out. Not so fun outside with hundreds of people and work colleagues knowing I wasn't really wearing the right pants to hide a bulky diaper.

Knowing my luck, this would happen to me if I ever got messy in a hotel room >.<

babymt said:
I have been in a hotel when the fire alarm has gone off in the middle of the night and I am in bed wearing nothing but a diaper. I've had to get dressed quick and get out. Not so fun outside with hundreds of people and work colleagues knowing I wasn't really wearing the right pants to hide a bulky diaper.

Always have a bathrobe. A lot of hotels have a complementary bathrobe in the bathroom if you look for it. (just don't pack it, they'll sock you $75 or so for it!)

I always leave my bathrobe on the table by the door in case I need to (or have to!) step out.

Err, I think you did give them change to smell you, in the elevator which you said was crowded, hard luck buddie!

Oh, oops I didn't read it properly, sorry my bad:confused::dunno::detective::blushie:

Having that robe nearby is the way to go. I also always have my room key, usually a plastic card, in my wallet. I never leave the room without my wallet. This will prevent ever getting locked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back