Thread: Can people's bladders grow after the age of 16

Default Can people's bladders grow after the age of 16

I am 18 and I found since after wearing diapers I have more urine than I used to in each wetting, is my internal organs growing or something because the protection that had worked before, I starting leaking everytime, time to up the protection! Sorry if that made no sense

I've seen patients hold up to 1.5L with a obstructed bladder. I also seen others with 200ml max. The bladder is a muscle, and the more you exercise it, the stronger and bigger it gets. I'm not surprised that your capacity has increased since using diapers.

MarchinBunny

I am fairly certain the longer you hold it, and the more you stretch out your bladder the more it can typically hold. I don't think age matters. Although I am not a doctor so ... there is that xD.

I do know, over stretched bladders can lead to problems later down the road though.

Anyway like I said time for more bulky diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERWOLF View Post
    I've seen patients hold up to 1.5L with a obstructed bladder. I also seen others with 200ml max. The bladder is a muscle, and the more you exercise it, the stronger and bigger it gets. I'm not surprised that your capacity has increased since using diapers.
    ditto.
    i had a pint and half this morning and i'm only little

I have an enlarged bladder that at times as put out 900 ML ( my doctor has me cathing 5 X s a day to shrink it and to remove the backup to reduce the back pressure) it's not fun because I know what he wants is like a 50-200 bladder that releases a little at a time instead of big floods multiple times a day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk