• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's a Rather Blustery Day and I'm Saying Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoForest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
:smartass: Yes, I took that line from Winnie the Pooh to break the ice as that's what's happening outside right now. That and the rain rain rain came down down down :smartass:

(As you all get to know me, you'll find very quickly that I love Winnie the Pooh :wub:)

I am 19 and just :graduate: from high school. I have mild-moderate left-sided cerebral palsy, I speak German and I'll start college in August as a bio major. I write poetry and prose (fiction) and am waiting on Target to get back to me on my application.

Anyway, what brought me here was finding like-minded AB/DL friends to relate to. My mother is still processing my coming out to her and wants to learn more about these interests. She thinks that my wanting to regress and wear diapers is a coping mechanism to refuse to become an adult. Naturally, this isn't it and our line of communication is always open to discuss this.

I'm wondering if you nice people can lend a hand and share any stories about telling friends/family about these interests in a positive light and not "I feel stressed and I wear diapers to cope with it" kind of way (my first mistake).

Thanks in advance and I am on Reddit as ChildofButterflies and Twitter as Thoughtful Winnie @PoohthePoet if any of you are interested.

Last edited:
Greetings from The Hundred Acre Woods

Since my first thread didn't want to post, I'm trying again :D

I'm 19 and just :graduate: from high school. In August, I'll start college as a bio major. I have moderate left-sided cerebral palsy (story for another time once I'm more comfortable here) and speak German (studied for 5 years). I'm okay (I'll never know every verb) but nowhere near fluent.

I write poetry and prose (fiction), love playing Bejeweled Stars and Two Dots and once you get to know me you'll know I :wub: Winnie the Pooh!

My AB/DL interests started about a year ago, coming and going. My line of communication is always open with my mother and I'm looking for better ways to explain this to her; as a hobby not a lifestyle choice. Do any of you mind sharing stories that went well? I'm okay with using humor, but I don't want it to come out as "I wear diapers to de-stress" (my first mistake).

With that, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :D

ChildofLeaves said:

I'm 19 and just :graduate: from high school. In August, I'll start college as a bio major. I have moderate left-sided cerebral palsy (story for another time once I'm more comfortable here) and speak German (studied for 5 years). I'm okay (I'll never know every verb) but nowhere near fluent.

I write poetry and prose (fiction), love playing Bejeweled Stars and Two Dots and once you get to know me you'll know I :wub: Winnie the Pooh!

My AB/DL interests started about a year ago, coming and going. My line of communication is always open with my mother and I'm looking for better ways to explain this to her; as a hobby not a lifestyle choice. Do any of you mind sharing stories that went well? I'm okay with using humor, but I don't want it to come out as "I wear diapers to de-stress" (my first mistake).

Greetings fellow lover of Winne the Pooh! I'm Zara and I will be your guide on this new journey into ADISC. *giggles* But seriously, how're you doing on this euphoric evening? You more of an AB or a DL? You have any ABDL stuff currently? Whose your favorite Winnie the Pooh character? I just has so many questions!

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing as well and have several stories on this site. I also have a novel on Kindle. I wrote a lot of poetry when I was in college, sort of as a catharsis, something to keep me relatively sane. I'm a professional musician so I spend a lot of my free time practicing piano, learning new pieces.

Telling your mom can be difficult. I had to tell my wife when she discovered a diaper order on line. I was honest with her. I had my ducks in order by going to Wikipedia and "Understanding Infantalism". It gave me a starting point and I was able to explain why I thought I liked wearing diapers and regression. I also gave some history as I've always liked diapers. I first expressed the desire when I was 4 years old and started acting on it by the time I was 6. Have a good idea of what you're going to say and go for it.

Zillabrony13 said:
Greetings fellow lover of Winne the Pooh! I'm Zara and I will be your guide on this new journey into ADISC. *giggles* But seriously, how're you doing on this euphoric evening? You more of an AB or a DL? You have any ABDL stuff currently? Whose your favorite Winnie the Pooh character? I just has so many questions!

I'm doing well! The storm stopped and now it's sunny again... With regards to AB/DL, I think I'm more of a DL without the sexual component. Although having a few onesies and a bottle would be good too :wub: Anyway, I can hope for now and once I find a way to explain this to my mother, maybe I could start getting stuff! ;) With that, I currently don't have any AB/DL things :frown:

My favorite Winnie the Pooh character is probably Pooh, although I myself am probably more of a Tigger :eek:

Feel free to ask me any questions, I love making new friends! As long as this :damnpc: cooperates!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if any of you are interested, I'm on Reddit as ChildofButterflies and Twitter as Thoughtful Winnie @PoohthePoet. Talking to Germans online in their native tongue is awesome. I could even upload a German poem I wrote on here if you guys like :D

ChildofLeaves said:

I myself have diplegic type cerebral palsy.
I also have mild Autism too.
caitianx

I am kinda late but welcome! Would love to try and read your poem... I don't speak German (though I should from my Bavarian heritage) but really would like to give it a crack. :)

Taking the time to write makes this world a better place, having parents that are willing to give the space to expand to be yourself makes this world a better place, Pooh and his cutness make this world a better place, having friends makes this world a better place... You know you are brining lots of better to the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back