Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

I'm Luffamew, I've never participated in a forum of any kind that didn't immediately make me feel like never opening my mouth again but I feel compelled to try here. I'm not sure how to communicate in a way people will enjoy.

I like talking to people and learning about what people find interesting. I'm a big Game Grumps fan; in years of yore I was quite into gaming but these days there feels like hardly an hour a week to poke around Dark Souls or what have you.

I do a lot of work on computers, process automation and data stuff but I really enjoy gardening and making things. I've participated in sites like Furaffinity and Inkbunny for years. My wife humors my diaper interests and she seems to enjoy that I enjoy myself. I enjoy home time in pullups and skirts just hanging out or sneaky diapers under clothes while working or walking outside. Well, I'm feeling awfully rambly here so I suppose I'll just put this out there for the whole everyone to see and hope it's not too terrible.

Hello Luffamew and welcome to the group.

You were not rambling at all. This is a very informative introduction.

I will be looking forward to your views in the forums.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome and congratulations on your excellent intro post. Lucky on having an accepting wife. I do as well. I used to game a lot but I've been using my time to write and learn new pieces on piano. I also enjoy maintaining our flower garden. They're nice to look at while sitting in the porch.

An accepting wife or companion are surely blessings! I've never played an instrument but I very much enjoy singing and hearing others play.