Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I cannot to get these new Rearz Safari. I can't afford 'em off this damn disability check!

Sorry to hear that. It's a hard and expensive world with so much inequality.

I would have hoped by now buying diapers would be just a given for anyone.

Yes disability is slim to live on , however if you save some money every month for the little pleasures sooner or later you reach your goal and the Rearz appear in the mall, it takes willpower perseverance and a certain amount sacrifice say eat smaller portions so your food bills are less , such as soaking some black beans overnight in water ( canned ones have alot of sodium and junk in em and are expensive) then prepare some chicken breast with ginger ,Lime, onion and garlic, and green chilli, make a pot of brown rice and put some Kim chi on it and wrap in a tortilla, large bags of rice and beans are inexpensive and will make many many meals and being inventive with herbs and spices can make you a good hearty money saving meal that is good for you and saves you money, money which can then be spent on the Rearz you desire, beans also happen to be good fiber and will keep you regular, the entire meal will cost you about $1.50 with plenty of leftovers for later in the weak for a quick lunch, also as its summer growing vegetables or buying them at a farmers market will save you lots of money, being inventive and exploring the the different foods that can be prepared inexpensively will go along ways, my Mom taught me to be an adventures eater and to eat on $5 a day, a good healthy breakfast can be made with a big canister of steel cut oats some fresh berries and yogurt, steel cut oats are very cheap and just need to be cooked, not something you can just "nuke" , learning to cook and using spices and enjoying meat as complimentary dish not as the star of the meal will save you lots of money, and protect your health, try eating whole wheat pasta instead of traditional pasta , Costa about the same as regular pasta but is healthier and who does not love a good plate of spaghetti and meatballs or a nice home made macaroni and cheese, you can also work into your budget a pizza a couple of times a month, that if you eat 2 slides for dinner can be affordable well saving you money for those Rearz. I could not pass this post on by without leaving some simple ancient wisdom passed down by my Mother, it's very relevant and will help you , I use to be a very productive well respected person and now I'm just a broken person on compassionate Social Security disability, so everything I have said is very doable , I do it myself everyday, if you want to know more about how to eat and budget for today's reality send me a pm I will be glad to help you out without boring everybody else on the board.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That's too bad! If you ever get the chance I would highly recommend a sample pack. Super thick and cute ��

pampers104 said:
That's too bad! If you ever get the chance I would highly recommend a sample pack. Super thick and cute ��

Thanks! I got bambino classicos. I had the money to get safari rearz but in the end I got more diapers for my money buying classicos than safari rearz. I got sixteen diapers. If I bought rearz I would have gotten 12.

do they crinkle?

Yea good call. How are the classicos? They look super cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea! I found they crinkle quite a bit and get louder as they swell up. :)

It would be a really bad precedent if everyone started buying $3/diaper in bulk, and up to $6.50/diaper sample. The $2/diaper in bulk for their Bellissimos are already tough on people like me who make a good amount of money. I'd be afraid if the Rearz were popular in the US, companies would start aiming for that price point.

That said to the OP, I hope you get to try some anyway in the future :)

goten said:
It would be a really bad precedent if everyone started buying $3/diaper in bulk, and up to $6.50/diaper sample. The $2/diaper in bulk for their Bellissimos are already tough on people like me who make a good amount of money. I'd be afraid if the Rearz were popular in the US, companies would start aiming for that price point.

That said to the OP, I hope you get to try some anyway in the future :)

Good point. I'm from Canada so I haven't had an issue with duties yet, but hopefully there will continue to be new companies keeping the abdl diaper price point competetive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back