• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, Im femaile and feel alone and am looking for a female friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLizzy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi My is Lizzy... Actually that's my real nickname. I am in my 30's from Canada and quite 'normal' -as society would call normal (besides this :eek: ) I am studying accounting full time at University and a family mom. I have 'struggled' on and off with my love of diapers and acting like a Baby since I was in my late teens. I guess I always thought I would get over it someday. I haven't.

I am really really seeking friendship. Every friend I seem to find that shares this interest seems to desire hearing from me for their own sexual purposes. I DONT want that at all. I would just love to talk to someone (preferably a female) who understands me. It would mean so much to me. if you are this person then I would love to talk. I am going to assume I will get an email notification if you comment. But I am new here.

Thanks.

Hi Lizzy, welcome to ADISC. I am a boy, sorry. But I am gay, so there's that. This is an over all very supportive community, so I think you will find the friends you are seeking. Not too many here just looking for sexual hook ups, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that. I'm sure you will find friendships here that are not simply undesirable pathways. Dare I say, even with boys. Just cause we're boys doesn't mean we're all creeps. Welcome btw hope you enjoy being part of our community. :hugs:

Hello and welcome, from another little in Canada.

Sorry, I am not a female either. I do welcome you and hope you find who and what you are seeking here.

Even at my age I still struggle at time to fully accept my little side. It did not seem to be something I could get over with in time or age. This group has helped in that respect. Grow to be the one you accept in your own life. Then if you are lucky enough to find one who accepts you that way you can be happy.

LittleLizzy said:
Hi My is Lizzy... Actually that's my real nickname. I am in my 30's from Canada and quite 'normal' -as society would call normal (besides this :eek: ) I am studying accounting full time at University and a family mom. I have 'struggled' on and off with my love of diapers and acting like a Baby since I was in my late teens. I guess I always thought I would get over it someday. I haven't.

I am really really seeking friendship. Every friend I seem to find that shares this interest seems to desire hearing from me for their own sexual purposes. I DONT want that at all. I would just love to talk to someone (preferably a female) who understands me. It would mean so much to me. if you are this person then I would love to talk. I am going to assume I will get an email notification if you comment. But I am new here.

Thanks.

Welcome!
I myself am not interested much in sex.
I am emotionally just a crippled little boy with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
There are many Autistic adults here who are AB/DL.

welcome... im not quite what you had in mind either, but im more female than most... LOL transitioned 5 years ago.. feel free to message me, im an open book.. welcome aboard...

Hi LittleLizzy and welcome to the site. I'm also male but I'm bi and I'm 68 and happily married. I'm also a professional musician and I'm a lot more interested in my music than sex. Perhaps being 68 has something to do with that....haha. I think you'll enjoy this site and also feel safe from creepers. It's a well moderated site, and the people who have drifted to ADISC are nice people. There are female members on this site but they just haven't replied to you yet. I'm sure they eventually will so hang in there.

Hi Lizzy , welcome to our community .
I may point out I am a male but yes I am in your situation and Thought that these desires for diapers and plastic pants would go away ,unfortunately they never I wear them for relaxation and I get a better sleep That is it it's not a sexual thing ! I might add I am happily married and my wife is quite broad minded and don't mind me wearing them ! I have been wearing them off and on since the age of 15 ! and often tried not to wear them but the yearning always came back even stronger I use to run a website to try and find out the reasons why people such as You and I have this desire !. one female poster wrote if it's not hurting anyone then go with it and so since then I have ! I normally don't broadcast the fact that I am wearing such apparel usually a diaper/nappy plastic training pant's style for adults what I don't like is the plastic gets hard and is not soft and that is what I think I am attracted to the softness of the material often in my research into this phenomenon it starts from a young age some even before it started with me! at an influential age because I was a bedwetter I grew up in a time where there were no Goonight pants for teenagers I just had a Hospital rubber sheet on the bed and my sheet kept falling off and so would end up sleeping on the rubber sheet!.
I stopped at age 16 and my son at age 17 but he is not attracted to plastic pants and Diapers/nappies .I live in the UK. anyway I don't act Like a baby I wear them purely for recreational purposes relaxation and for sleep . take care

Welcome to this great community. I haven't been so much here but all people here are kind and friendly, boys or girls, both the same :D
Feel free to ask here and I hope that you stay well here.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back