Any Good ABDL Stories/Comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been looking for good ABDL stories and comics (preferably non sexual) recently. I've looked on here, but there's not many to choose from. I'm also aware of ABDL Homestead for stories, but it's just hard to find one with decent grammar, format, and storyline all together. I'm up to date with the Shine and Found comics and absolutely love them. Any suggestions are appreciated. 😊 P.S. Sorry if there's already a thread for this. I'm new here.

Toddlergirl on fur affinity. She draws several comics. Found is great, and her alt account, Babystar, has a good one too though it's got some more sexual stuff mixed into it.

ArchieRoni said:
Toddlergirl on fur affinity. She draws several comics. Found is great, and her alt account, Babystar, has a good one too though it's got some more sexual stuff mixed into it.

OP said they are already up to date on both Found and Shine (babystar/star)

I know that feeling, looking for updates every day.....multiple times...

Same goes for Found

As you seem to be into babyfur stories, I'm aware of a bunch that might interest you:

Onecho's "The Broken Colors Trilogy". A story about a boy turning into a toddler fox and growing up. The first part is filled with sweet tenderness, the second is a lot darker and leaves you wrecked and the third is inbetween and closes the story.

Vexxus' "Chainbreakers 1: Aran's abrogation". A troubled wolf gets to solve what he has left behind by living a second childhood. The first couple of chapters seemed to have a slight sexual undertone but it plays no part in the story.

Draugr's "Kaeden's commitment". Based in the same world as "Aran's abrogation", with new characters and challenges. Both Chainbreakers stories revolve more around the emotional growth of the characters and their relationship with the parental figure(s).

Vexxus' Monochronicles series. A series about the relationship between college-age ABDL dogs. Well written playful and, in a good way, romantic story. The fourth part was a collaboration between Vexxus and Draugr.

Thelostone's "baby" Pokemon combat academy stories. A ton of silly stories about a "teenager" teddiursa Petie. Unfortunately many of the stories are incomplete. I'd suggest starting from e.g. "PCA - Double Act", "PCA - Team Pre-K: Replacement Playmate" and "PCA - Counseling" to get a hang of the world. There's also a bunch of spinoffs in the gallery.

Fire2box said:
OP said they are already up to date on both Found and Shine (babystar/star)

Ah, I can't read. Good to know. :laugh:

Still good to link people to them, since Toddlergirl is awesome. I'm not sure I know any other comics, though revathescarf is fairly prolific and has done a number of small arcs in addition to all his one-off pieces. I love his style.

What I really wish is that Reva and CS would go back and write more stories . . . or finish the ones they have
I know, I know, ain't happening, but still a kitty can dream

Whoa. Thanks so much, LockDown! Definitely will be checking these out. I don't really have a preference between babyfur and Abdl stories, as long as they're well written. xD

LockDown said:
Onecho's "The Broken Colors Trilogy". A story about a boy turning into a toddler fox and growing up. The first part is filled with sweet tenderness, the second is a lot darker and leaves you wrecked and the third is inbetween and closes the story.

Blue glow was one of my favorite stories I have ever read, it is so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back