• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysjynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hiya! I'm a little girl who has been part of the ABDL community for a little over three years now! I just graduated high school (Yay!) and moved in with my boyfriend (/Daddy/Dom) of three and a half years. I love people, and am very open about my lifestyle, and everything else about myself! I used to be a barista (and hopefully will be again soon) and want to go into culinary in the future!

I am a little girl. I have an age range from 10 months to six years. I love wearing diapers, dressing little, and being babied by my Daddy! Sometimes we switch and I'm a dominant little. I regress naturally- and have ever since I can remember- and am in littlespace almost 24/7.

Most of my hobbies are art related: drawing, painting, embroidery, and possibly soon tattooing; I also write, cook, and clean (yes, in my case, I think that could be considered a hobby..)

I'm looking for a place with like-minded people! Mostly just to read, maybe find some ABDL-related ideas~

Hello daddysjynx and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

IF you would be interested we have a "foodie group" and are always looking for new ideas and recipes.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. It sounds like you have a lot of creative interests. I have a few. I enjoy writing and have a few stories on this site. I'm also a professional musician and I love playing some of the big works on piano and organ. I hope you enjoy this site. We're sort of like a family, so it's a good place to hang out.

Thank you so much, egor! I think I'll check it out c: I love pretty much everything to do with food, so I really appreciate you letting me know :eek:

dogboy, I've only written a few ABDL-type stories as I'm mostly into writing poetry and such. Daddy loves music- He plays guitar and makes His own music on the computer. I just love to listen, I'm not so good at making it heh. Thank you for replying! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back