Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone

I am cross.

I was told the Paddy was going the the crown court on the 23rd when I would find out how long he is going to in prison.

but he was taken to crown today and got 10 months. he was not allowed to call any one. so I was not able to be with him. and I was not able to plead to the judge.

now hear the good bit he all ready done a month so that makes it 9 months and with good behavior it will come down to 4 mouths so he will be out in October / November. any way in time for Santa.

any way does any one feel like they wont to cut a hole in the fabric of space and time and just step through. some time I do think to die would be an awfully big adventure.

I am tired

Tired of pretending i'm a grown up. tired of being scared. Scared of what other people might think, do or say.

Just so tired and I really don't want to play anymore.

sorry I will be back to my usual mysterious self soon.

Sisi

:hug: here you need a hug, well at least a vertiual hug, I feel sorry for you, if you want to take your mind off things, you can check out my YouTube channel, I have only just started and only have three videos, but I am still making videos, around 3-5 a week.

Anyway, I find you can still be a little on your own, ok it won't be the same as it would with paddy, but take it easy and try to be strong, because you can make this and paddy will be fine but yes he will be rather cross himself, when he comes out, plan a nice day out with him and perhaps a welcome back party. Try and imagine he's there but if you can't, that's fine. I make up imaginary friends sometimes, perhaps make one of your own if you can.

Sorry if my suggestions ar't good but I tried

The part about playing reminded of something Alan Watts has mentioned a few times, I really like listen to his words and I hope I'm not hijacking the thread by posting this video, it's still on topic I think and hope it inspires and makes you think and feel better as it does to me:

[video=youtube_share;QXvoYGrnuv8]https://youtu.be/QXvoYGrnuv8[/video]

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Angelic said:
:hug: here you need a hug, well at least a vertiual hug, I feel sorry for you, if you want to take your mind off things, you can check out my YouTube channel, I have only just started and only have three videos, but I am still making videos, around 3-5 a week.

Anyway, I find you can still be a little on your own, ok it won't be the same as it would with paddy, but take it easy and try to be strong, because you can make this and paddy will be fine but yes he will be rather cross himself, when he comes out, plan a nice day out with him and perhaps a welcome back party. Try and imagine he's there but if you can't, that's fine. I make up imaginary friends sometimes, perhaps make one of your own if you can.

Sorry if my suggestions ar't good but I tried

Hi Angelic

Thanks you for responding, I don't like it when no one responds when I post. because my toddlerism kick off and I jump from add to xyz and think no one likes me. I know it not true but that where my mind goes,

Your video are cool, I have thought about doing an YouTube account about what it like being 24/7 Little, well as close to 24/7 as I can get. Think it would make a good series but don't think I would like any negative feedback, from people on YouTube with closed Minds. Hope you can handle it. When you see the feedback that Ryan gets from blonde baby boy. I really don't won't to go there.

My only suggestion would be to make your videos really good and take your time over them even if you just put out one every so often. Might be better.

Out of interest have you been back to the swings.

Well first little met they At the end of this month Have a good adventure playground with no cambers. I just hope that this takes off. So we have reaguler play dates. My aim is to have Mets going on all over the country. So we get to see each other.

I have made so many freands on line.

I don't have any difficulty in being Little as I been this way for a long time I just didn't know what it was called or about Peter pan syndrome. But I have come to except who I am. Just wish I could be who I am completely out in Society.

I just long for the day I can walk down the street shopping, sucking my pasifer, and not feel self-conscious over it.

Well I get to see Paddy for two hours on Friday. Visiting someone in prison is an experience. He is OK I can help plan what we will do when he gets out.

I Suspect you want to spend some time in his Middle space and be a teenager for a while may be a trip to splash down this is an inside water park.

He just might be out in time to go to the night of play at the Portsmouth PlayZone. We see.

This as turn in to a very long reply sorry about that.

Hee,hee

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Zendot said:
The part about playing reminded of something Alan Watts has mentioned a few times, I really like listen to his words and I hope I'm not hijacking the thread by posting this video, it's still on topic I think and hope it inspires and makes you think and feel better as it does to me:

[video=youtube_share;QXvoYGrnuv8]https://youtu.be/QXvoYGrnuv8[/video]

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

ThankQ Zendot

I enjoyed watching his videos and his thoughts.

And i thought that it was me not understanding the adult world.
Well I still don't but now I know its not just me.

Hee, hee

Sisi

Hi Sisi. I'm sorry your Paddy is going to have to spend at least 4 months in the lock up. Hopefully he'll be out in 4. Time has a way of passing, sometimes slowly and sometimes quicker. Either way, it will get here eventually.

I guess you need a hug friend...:hug:

Wow!

Sorry to hear that...

Jail isn't too fun...

HUGS! And remember its only a short time...and everything will work out!

Here, have another hug. :cuddle: Nobody likes having a family member in jail. :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that paddy is in jail it will be ok he is going to be out in 4 months remember that time heals all wounds https://youtu.be/3xA2lGG5UWg I hope this helps you feel better as it helps me when I'm down in the dumps try to hold your head up high we are here for you sisi https://youtu.be/vhwiYThNZDM

dragon123 said:
I hope this helps you feel better as it helps me when I'm down in the dumps try to hold your head up high we are here for you sisi https://youtu.be/vhwiYThNZDM

I think you need a bit of jolly old prog rock to cheer you up! :grouphug:

[video=youtube;gNqeDxlvQcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqeDxlvQcc[/video]

Hold your head hiiiigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back