Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salutations!

Default Salutations!

So, introductions, where to begin. Who am I you may or may not be asking? I'm Lars, or Lynk, whichever one you prefer (personally I find Lynk to be more fun, but eh). I recently signed up for an account after being an occasional visitor for a while as it looks like there's a pretty neat community here.

As far as personality goes I'd say that I'm either relaxed and casual or childish depending on my mood. I don't seem to act young very often, nor do I exactly plan to on here, but that may change with becoming more comfortable with the community. The only problem might be how I'm typically a bit reserved and hesitant about commenting, but there's always room for improvement.

With what I do, I'm an artist trying to slowly get better at what I do, and a musician playing accordion to brighten people's day. I also have a personal interest in psychology and therapy as I find it rather helpful. I used to do writing, however I don't seem to be quite as active in that regard anymore, but I might pick it up again in the future.

Finally I'll wrap this up with mentioning I'm part of the furry fandom, so I am a babyfur. That's everything I can think of at the moment. I look forward to interacting with all you people!

Hello Lynk and welcome to the group.
    Very nice introduction.

Hi Lynk! Another Babyfur like me. Welcome to ADISC. What got you started, and which came first - furry or diapers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome! I'm not exactly sure what got me started, rather I think it was a combination of smaller things. In general though I seem to have held on to more of my childhood, which resulted in this. As for the other part, they actually started at the same time, then I found out about babyfurs and it seemed like a good fit.

Hello!

I've only joined recently myself; may I ask which sort of art you do?
    I personally am a digital artist as a hobby =3

Best of luck! =D and lots of warm welcomes!

Quote Originally Posted by SignetSwan View Post
    Hello!

I've only joined recently myself; may I ask which sort of art you do?
    I personally am a digital artist as a hobby =3

Best of luck! =D and lots of warm welcomes!
    Thanks! As far as art goes I do digital and traditional, and beyond that I enjoy casual drawing and painting as well as character design and concept art. Currently I hope to become a professional in trying to find something in the entertainment industry, or maybe doing illustration for children's books. How about you? Anything you enjoy drawing?

Hi, Lynk

i love arts too.
    Besides I play, I also like to take the time to painting and also just like you, I love digital art for computer concept art.
    so what traditional art that you're doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    Thanks! As far as art goes I do digital and traditional, and beyond that I enjoy casual drawing and painting as well as character design and concept art. Currently I hope to become a professional in trying to find something in the entertainment industry, or maybe doing illustration for children's books. How about you? Anything you enjoy drawing?
    Oh that sounds awesome; best of luck to you in your career goals!

I personally enjoy drawing most animals, =3 got a DA and FA account with a lot of my art on from back when I was 14 till now XD it's suprising how much style changes. Guess I'll always prefer drawing Canines, Dragons and cats over all though XD humans tend to be my most difficult though;

Hi and welcome to the site. As a young kid, I started on the accordion and later switched to organ and piano. The accordion has made a comeback. I even see it in some rock bands, and it's used effectively. I also enjoy writing and have several short stories on this site.