• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleasedeleteaccount

Contributor
This is a place for introductions so I will try to introduce myself.

As of right now, I have been on this planet for about 19 years. Most people would say that I am a tad eccentric and that I remind them of the Doctor.

I am a DL as well as a furry. This is my first time stating anything related to me being a DL since everyone I have met (including some of my closest friends) have been rather against anything related.

As stated above I am a furry. I am also a gamer, an adventurer, a scuba diver and I am actively searching for the ultimate key-lime pie (I've lost my old recipe).

I've come here to hopefully meet some like-minded individuals or at least someone that is accepting of why I'm here.

MTGDiver said:
This is a place for introductions so I will try to introduce myself.

As of right now, I have been on this planet for about 19 years. Most people would say that I am a tad eccentric and that I remind them of the Doctor.

I am a DL as well as a furry. This is my first time stating anything related to me being a DL since everyone I have met (including some of my closest friends) have been rather against anything related.

As stated above I am a furry. I am also a gamer, an adventurer, a scuba diver and I am actively searching for the ultimate key-lime pie (I've lost my old recipe).

I've come here to hopefully meet some like-minded individuals or at least someone that is accepting of why I'm here.

Hey there, and welcome! I'm not sure how qualified I am to be welcoming though considering how new I am, but it's a good thing to do regardless so I'll just say it anyway.
So, question, what types of games do you play?

I tend to play more strategy games, platformers, and some rpgs. If I could list a few games they would be Pokemon, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Undertale, and Portal 1 and 2.
I also play Magic: The Gathering and D&D.

Well neat. Personally I like more strategy games too, but that's probably just a result of being too lazy to go get a mouse.
As for Magic and D&D, I tried playing but could never find people who were interested. How do you go about playing? Do you have local events or something?

There happens to be a handful of card shops near where I live and they all tend to want both customers and non-customers to hangout and play games.
Plus I have some friends who use to play as well.

With D&D, you just need to find a group to become a part of or start one your self. All you really need are the dice or a way to simulate them.

Hi and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back