In between 2 sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Est. Contributor
I have 38 inch waist and, like many users on this board, fall in between 2 sizes. I have always used medium diapers as i feel like i swim in large ones, yet i love the high rise of large diapers, but can never get a tight fit with them. What do you guys use?

Buy high rise cloth made specific to my measurements perfect fit every time.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By a sample of tykables size 2, they seem to be a good in between fit, dry 24/7 mediums and xp medical size regulars

I would recommend trying tena slip maxi and wellness briefs in large. I am similar size and found these both to be similar style and excellent fit many other brands like your saying are either too big or too small. Hint wellness briefs are reasonably absorbent but Thin great if used with a decent booster. Tena slip maxis are very absorbent and one of the best I've found. Recently tried rearz inspire+ which I love, they are amazingly absorbent and soft and very wide in crotch but similar issue sizing there mediums are tiny and larges massive same as abena, amd, Lille, molicare, crinklz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapor said:
I have 38 inch waist and, like many users on this board, fall in between 2 sizes. I have always used medium diapers as i feel like i swim in large ones, yet i love the high rise of large diapers, but can never get a tight fit with them. What do you guys use?

I'm usually in Abenas these days, 'cause I can drop by a local store and pick them up for about what they'd cost me on Amazon. What I do is, for day wear, the M4, which are tight (not "cut off circulation" tight, but, I'm definitely near the edge of the size for that diaper; 39" waist measured with a tape, I wear a 34/32 in jeans) and as you note, don't come up very high, but don't spill out over clothes.

At night, when who cares, I wear the L4, as having the protection come up higher is very useful / comforting. They're loose, but not so loose as to worry about leaks.

The old (about 2 years ago, before they moved production to the U.S.) Dry 24/7 mediums fit me perfectly.

Meanwhile, back on the bicycle, to get back down to "fighting weight."

On XP medical you will find several brands that offer the new "Regular Size" diapers. They are inbetween medium and large.

I also have a 38 inch waste and am in between sizes. The medium AbenaM4, Dry 24/7 and Tena Slip Maxi all fit perfectly for me. I'm yet to try North Shore, but that's coming at some point in the future.

For Tykables, ABU, Diaper Conn and Bambino... I am in between sizes. Which sucks for me, since my girlfriend (who refuses to admit she is ABDL even though she wears diapers more than I do now, and wears onesies and uses pacifiers routinely) only wears ABDL diapers, so I have to stock the house with both! $$$$

I think the ABDL diaper companies are a little skimpy on their dimensions as all of them seem to only work if you're on the smaller side of the fit scale. I'm hoping at some point, they make the wings of their diapers a little bit longer. Would solve all the problems without compromising anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back