Thread: Is this what urge incontinence feels like?

Default Is this what urge incontinence feels like?

I can "imagine" what urge incontinence feels like because I've gotten to the point of bursting and maybe a dribble comes out before I make it to the toilet (assuming I am not wearing a diaper) but not much more than that.

This morning, I was flooding my diaper and I tried to stop it mid-stream. I tried as much as possible to stop the stream. Even though I was clenching hard, my wetting was still a stream albeit a slightly weaker stream. It was an interesting sensation. I felt like my clenched sphincter was wrapped around a tube and I couldn barely stop the flow. I wonder if this is kinda like how people with urge incontinence experience their accidents

My apologies if this is a re-thread. I did pose this question on another forum too.

I think after reading this, I have urge incontinience but I also strangly wet when I am around a sink or something wet

Sounds about right. I even had it during my eurodynamics test the doctor told me to stop but I couldn't thank god ithere was a inco sheet on the bed .
    I would also say the urge to pee can hit very suddenly and you end up going in your nappy

Is actually not that fun. Is like, you want to pee so badly thinking feeling like your bladder is soooo fully and actually you just pee a bit and it happens often and suddenly. So can't spent a few hours without having to look for a bathroom, so yeah, diapers make everything way way easier and improving the quality of life.