Oddly enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Perhaps it's not something big enough to be made into an entire thread, but I just had a short conversation with my mom about potty training, since my eldest whole-brother is going through the time of potty training his first son, and she brings up (for the first time in a while) how I potty trained myself. There was a subtle irony there, since I was wearing a wet diaper at the time.

I had three older brothers growing up, so I had something to go off, and [according to her] I was a genius child anyways. Reading and writing by the time I went into J.K..

Guess I should ask something out of this thread - What have your elders told you about your potty training if it has ever come up?

Ya I got one lol, My Mom said I once peed on the couch during potty training, and apparently she yelled at me and ever since I was potty trained.

My mom says I took to it real quick, and that I didn't like being in a wet diaper. I find that hard to believe

Surprisingly now that you mention it, I don't thing I've ever had that come up with either of my parents. That's a bit strange but whatever, means one less embarassing conversation for me!

My mom's told me it went pretty smoothly at two years old; no training pants. Nevertheless, I was kinky at a very young age, and around the age of four or so I became fascinated with potty training, training pants, accidents, etc. and it's a fetish I've carried with me to this day.

I don't remember anything much (and it never came up in conversation), but I remember one day... I must have been potty-training... My dad came home from work and slumped down, exhausted, at the kitchen table. I ran right up to him with a potty, set it down inches from his feet, said "Watch this!", and started curling one out.

I remember being absolutely bewildered when he started flinching with increasing desperation, wafting his newspaper round, and saying, "Jesus Christ! Get away from me! Urh!".

I thought he'd be really impressed with my new party trick. It was an impressively large one too. :dunno: Grown-ups are so hard to understand some times. :chin:

--------------------------------------------------

And apparently, when my grandad used to look after me and if I was crying, he'd just take off my nappy and let me crawl around naked and I was perfectly happy. Apparently I used to cry a lot, and they'd often come back to see me naked, happy, and a smug look on my grandfather's face! I guess my parents were less happy about the idea of me crawling over the carpets in their house unprotected. :)

I don't think my interests started that early on, thought, although they undoubtedly set up some kind of sensory memory... So, I guess, like any baby (especially one in cloth diapers), I didn't really like wearing them at the time... :-/

The only story I've heard--which doesn't quite rise to the level of a story, just to set expectations!--is that, sometime shortly before I turned three, I waddled over to my mom wearing a dirty diaper and said, "Change me." That day, I was introduced to the toilet.

Or that is what I've been told.

My parents were laid-back hippies, for the most part, and were reluctant to force things. I have no memories of my own potty training, but I do remember my sister's. My mom had a little mason jar of mini marshmallows in the bathroom next to the toilet--eww!!--and when my sister did a good job on the potty, she was rewarded with one. I'm guessing I received similar treatment.

tiny said:
I don't remember anything much (and it never came up in conversation), but I remember one day... I must have been potty-training... My dad came home from work and slumped down, exhausted, at the kitchen table. I ran right up to him with a potty, set it down inches from his feet, said "Watch this!", and started curling one out.

I remember being absolutely bewildered when he started flinching with increasing desperation, wafting his newspaper round, and saying, "Jesus Christ! Get away from me! Urh!".

I thought he'd be really impressed with my new party trick. It was an impressively large one too. :dunno: Grown-ups are so hard to understand some times. :chin:

:lol:

D'awww! Parents just don't get it! See, you were scarred for life.

I was adopted and had no siblings, but I know I was still wearing diapers when my parents got me. I think potty training might have taken longer because I think I was in some sort of adoption orphanage for awhile, but I could be mistaken.

According to my parents, I trained early and quickly. Sometime right around age 2 and in just a few days and it was done. They said they just got rid of all the diapers (or rather, they became rags for my Dad to wash the car, since they were all cloth) and that was pretty much that.

I don't question the account, but I do wonder if the whole thing was a bit too fast and my desires might have come from missing my diapers.

According to my parents, I was not super easy to potty train. My mother has from time to time, recounted a story of a time when I was 3 and was not wearing a diaper at the moment. Apparently, I needed to go #2. My mother wanted me to use the toilet, but I really wanted it to be in my diaper. Apparently it got to the point where I opted for pooping on the floor rather than the toilet.
I was eventually potty trained when I was three, but it was due to a bribe from my father to go on a trip to Australia. But given how things are now, I feel like I would have been content staying in diapers otherwise.

I seem to remember my mom talking about how I and my sister were potty trained a long time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything that was said. I THINK I was potty trained pretty fast but I don't know if that meant 5 days or 5 months.

I was daytime potty-trained (or so said my parents, despite the fact that I had LOTS of daytime accidents growing up) at age 2. I was in diapers at night until age 6.

Unfortunately due to my mom's murder at a young age I know nothing about my milestones or childhood really, can't tell for sure what I wore or how quick I may or may not have trained.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I haven't been told much, but aparently when I was little I went number 2 in a training potty and then took the potty into our back garden and dumped the contents onto our lawn. Apparently I was copying our springer spaniel who obviously used our lawn as its toilet. So yeah that's that embarrassing story out of the way. :eek!:

I had pretty awful experiences with potty training. I remember it because it was through most of my childhood, but there are years that are basically just blank to me. My problems concern developmental issues my muscles and bladder size, among other under developed things. Doctors told my parents I could grow out of it, and over the years they tried a lot of punishment, specifically my uncle and my father thought they could toughen it out of me, and yeah, I don't like thinking about it. I also had to go through a lot of treatments because they thought I wouldn't develop sexually either, only for them to find out I had the hormones, I could grow a beard in the 7th grade, lol, I just didn't have any growth in the relevant areas to my problems.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a downer on this thread though, that just is my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back