Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I was wondering what's the best to contain leaks, I wear baby diapers as I can fit into them using ConvertUps (if you don't know what these are check this site https://www.convertups.com/) and of course I do leak sometimes, so what could I use to contain them? I've thought about buying plastic pants but I'm not sure.

Also to anyone that recommends adult diapers, yes I have used them and they hold a ton more but baby diapers are cheaper, more easily available, cuter to me and smell nicer when wet.

I would recommend plastic pants to help contain leaks, they don't really stop leaks. Stopping leaks would mean to wear a diaper for your age.

But I'm only 3 so it is a diaper for me hehe

If you fit into baby diapers get some babyish plastic pants.

if you are serious about not leaking, you should switch to adult diapers! I recommend Abena products

If the leaks are small, plastic pants will help by keeping the leaked pee around the diaper and hopefully the diaper will then have time to absorb the leak.

However, if the leak is bad, plastic pants will not really help. As you move around the plastic pants will also leak. Standard plastic pants are just that - plastic and plastic does not absorb pee

My question, CookieMonstah, is why you're leaking. There are different solutions depending on the reason. If you're leaking because you're peeing in a certain position or you're flooding, plastic pants can help. So can angling your penis to be pointing downards and towards the center of the diaper, and so can trying to avoid floods by peeing more frequently or peeing a little bit at a time instead of letting it all go at once.

On the other hand, if you're leaking because you're using up all the capacity of the diaper you're wearing, then you'll need to practice and change more frequently. I've found that after using a particular brand of diaper a few times, I can build up a pretty good sense of when they're going to leak based on the feel and squishiness of the diaper. If you are flooding, try to avoid that too so you can pee a little bit at a time and learn when the diaper is too full to absorb any extra.

Terry lined Plastic pants or get over the cuteness factor that can't be observed when clothed or when wearing Plastic pants time to evolve my friend or wear your baby diapers and be a slave tobthebtiilet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

BabyDenise said:
If the leaks are small, plastic pants will help by keeping the leaked pee around the diaper and hopefully the diaper will then have time to absorb the leak.

In my experience this is not the case. Unlike cloth, with disposables once fluid escapes there’s no path back into the diaper. Sometimes wish they made disposables without a waterproof cover for use with plastic pants.

WBxx said:
In my experience this is not the case. Unlike cloth, with disposables once fluid escapes there’s no path back into the diaper. Sometimes wish they made disposables without a waterproof cover for use with plastic pants.

That's why I said HOPEFULLY :smile: I didn't think this would be true too often.

When I leak it's only small, I point my penis down, like you should do, I know when my diaper is full and will change, sometimes it's just small bit that comes out if I am sitting down for a long period of time. I don't flood, because I use diapers often it's only small amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back