What do you do if need to do number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The tabs on disposables are not great for refastening. Since I just pee in my diaper, if I have to poop I usually wait until I need to change and poop in the toilet and not worry about refastening the tapes. But sometimes my diaper isn't wet enough to change and I have to poop. What do you all do if you don't want to poop in your diaper but need to go? Do you refasten the tapes or try to pull the diaper down

I un-pin my diaper. :)

There's been one or two times where I've simply carefully pulled the diaper down. Nowadays however I'm more likely to just use the diaper for its intended purpose.

by the time i feel the need it's too late and i mess my diaper. ah the life of a baby

I carefully wiggle my diaper down

If i'm not wearing a premium diaper with the swanky double tapes, I usually carefully pull the diaper down. Although the diaper is never the same afterwards, sometimes it's worth it. Other times, as long as I'm not in a compromising position, I'll just go in the diaper.

If I'm wearing one that's not refastenable I do what others suggest and wiggle it down over my butt and back up. If you're careful it can be done.

Most of the time when I'm not going to just poop in the diapers, I wear something refastenable (either the cloth-style ones with the velcro or my cloth diaper which I fasten with Snappis).

PaddedInPuyallup said:

that. and I suggest a poll for this after you've collected the most common responses (give this thread a week)

If I am home alone, I poop in my diaper, if I am not, I will poop in the toilet and pull up or refasten my diaper

I pretty much do what most do it seems, wiggle it off and then back on lol. If no one is around or if I am about to change, I will just use the diaper.

I never thought of just wiggling my diaper off, thought it wouldn't work.

I tape mine to tight for it to ever come off. I do use the cloth backed cushies. sucks they are not avail anymore, I'm running out.

Well, I just wiggle my diaper then sit on the toilet and then do the thing like most of the commentors said ^^ I tried to poop in diaper and tried to clean twice but it was... so messy so I don't wanna do that again ^^

I'm not really phased by the use for #2 in my diaper, so I can't say I have experience under this area.
Although I would think unfastening one half of the diaper and peeling it to the side would work. If I'm in a plastic backed diaper, I wouldn't risk not being able to retape it, so every need goes into the diaper if it's plastic backed.

MickeyM said:
I tape mine to tight for it to ever come off. I do use the cloth backed cushies. sucks they are not avail anymore, I'm running out.

For me, no matter how tight I tape the diaper, typically does not change that I am able to wiggle myself out of it. It can take some work, but it can be done.

These are good replies.
I may have to get diapers with the landing zones to refasten.
Its tempting to just mess in the diaper but I am usually out in public when I wear so I haven't messed in my diapers in years. I don't want to hold it in too long because I'd like to avoid either constipation or having a "real" messy accident on the road.

I use the diaper for its intended purpose, usually. If I'm in a situation where I cant mess my diaper I just hold it in and poop in the diaper when I can or poop in the toilet when I take it off. Usually if I wear in public I wear pull-up diapers, so it won't be a problem. A Tena Pants Maxi with a booster is my favourite to wear in public.

PaddedInPuyallup said:

KimbaStarshine said:
There's been one or two times where I've simply carefully pulled the diaper down. Nowadays however I'm more likely to just use the diaper for its intended purpose.

Same for me, for both.

I'll usually pull my Abena M4 and Teddy Bambino down. I like to wear them for at least 24 hours before using them. However if I think it's going to be a nice big mess, I'll let the diaper do its job.

As for Pullups, well I do whichever I feel like doing at the time XD

Well if I don't want to poop my diaper, first I've got to make it to the toilet as soon as I feel the urge (and for me that can be a challenge), Then I just unfasten one half of my diaper (top and bottom tapes). This is always is the right half btw. Slip it off. Poop. Then back it goes. Pretty straightforward. Obviously it helps tremendously to have the two-tape system on your diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back