• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnottyFoxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
how is everyone???

I'm good...and you?

Hello KnottyFoxx and welcome back to the group.

Thank you for the greetings...I'm fine for the most part...just trying to get by in life...hoping to pass my Tapas test ( military personality test ) in a little less than 12 hours...once I manage to get a steady income source I'm gonna see about playing the Forex Market ( currency market )....if I can play the Market good enough then I'll be able to go full time AB/DL ( sadly I'm still in the closet about it though ) cause I'll be able to live how I want...but that's at least 5 years from happening :(

- - - Updated - - -

I've figured out that the most time I would need to play with the Market is around 7,000 total hours ( that's assuming a continual increase of .2% per hour in profit ( which is a REALLY LOW rate (7,000 hours at that rate would equal around 16 to 17 times of doubling the profits ( 65,000x to 132,000x base investment )))...I think I could achieve an increase of at least .5% per hour in profit though....but it best to undershoot on guessing.

- - - Updated - - -

Side note: if I manage to get in the military and get the funds necessary...plus the time necessary to play with the Market then I'll probably shoot for some slightly higher goals just so I can donate to websites like this...plus some charity and church stuff...and finally fund a game company I really like ( as long as they're still active by then ) to properly fix and run the game/s I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back