• Maybe

10 23.26%
  • Pie

25 58.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So... A Question

Exclamation So... A Question

An odd question but in a relationship, do you care about the size and shape of your partners...penis. I can't answer this question because I'm not gay or a female so yea...

Butterfly Mage

Same as above!

but ill be honest, i dont think id be fully sexually satisfied if it was like... TINYYYYY, or didnt exist.

there i said it, im a mean shallow bitch.

All dicks are miniscule when compared to mine, ergo it would be unfair of me to harshly judge others.

Tweedledicks. >:V

Yes, to an extent, and no, that doesn't make me shallow.

People can say all they want "I don't care about looks!" but fact of the matter is, a relationship is partly physical, yes, it has to be, so looks play some sort of part, whether it be a small part, or large part.

I really cannot see enjoying sex with a man if they have a 3" penis that barely penetrates me, and especially if he doesn't know how to use it properly. I don't care so much about the size as I do how they use it. A man with a small penis can use it very well, and pleasure me more than someone who has a big penis, and vice versa.

So again... while penis size certainly isn't the ONLY thing I care about (I don't care that much) I do care a bit. It doesn't make me shallow, either.

You can always find other ways of having fun if the guy is too small for penetrative sex to be enjoyable. It's just about creativity.

Like a guy and a girl could 69 with him using a vibrator (on her) or something, that would probably be fun for both parties. Or she could screw him with a strap-on.
    Or just regular oral sex or masturbating each other. Maybe not ideal, but it could work.

As for me, I don't really care. If I was with a guy who had a small one it wouldn't really matter much as penetration isn't that much of a turn on. The biggest problem would probably be me trying to humiliate him about it all the time.

The size of a partner's gender-respective organ won't come into play when I date. A good personality makes the difference in a relationship. This applies to both genders. When California voted to ban gay marriage, I stood against Prop 8 because it doesn't really make a difference to me whether or not guys marry guys, or vice-versa. Who cares? Life moves on. Gay isn't my preference, but it doesn't bother me at all. I still want to be a furry; but since most of them are Bisexual, I suppose it could get awkward. When I do commit to a relationship I plan on staying with them for life. My mate will be someone who understands me and shares my values. They will most likely be female.

I'm looking for someone who loves me - not just for the way I look, or for how much money I make. When I find them, I'll know. Its not something I think about very often. I will probably marry someone of oriental decent. Women from the Japanese islands are very beautiful, and have an interesting culture. When I travel abroad again, I'll probably experiment with the dating scene.

I voted pie, since none of the other alternatives says it all. Yes, I care about it, but not much. I would enjoy a nicely shaped and good sized penis, but that's a minor part of having a relationship.

Speaking of penises, bigger doesn't automatically mean better. There is such a thing as too big. To be honest, huge penises are kind of a turn off for me. Just saying, guys, don't be sad that you don't have a 30 cm dong.