Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well my good friend of years I considered him my brother. He stole my ps4!!!!!! So my family liked him brothers and sister liked him to. And I trusted him like a brother. Now I ask am I wrong because I Facebook messaged him and told him that he has 7 days to give it back or I'm pressing charges. Was I wrong to say that? What if he threats me? I have proof the he took my ps4 he told my mom on Facebook. I'm scared

In life you have to ask. What is worth your time? Friendship or material items? I know a ps4 is an expensive item. But is it really needed? Yes he should return your property. But in the end you cannot take a ps4 with you on your journey.

babypuma said:
In life you have to ask. What is worth your time? Friendship or material items? I know a ps4 is an expensive item. But is it really needed? Yes he should return your property. But in the end you cannot take a ps4 with you on your journey.

I understand what you are saying! And I honestly don't wanna press charges. I just want my ps4 back our friendship is over.

Pressing charges on something like that is hard. First you have to have the item in his possession. Then you would have to take it to small claims court. The police usually dont have time for "petty" items as they call it. I do hope you get your stuff back.

babypuma said:
Pressing charges on something like that is hard. First you have to have the item in his possession. Then you would have to take it to small claims court. The police usually dont have time for "petty" items as they call it. I do hope you get your stuff back.

Well I know he has it in his possession he told my mom that. And yeah I get what your saying about the it being petty that's why I don't wanna get the cops in on this unless I have to. I just want my ps4 back without any problems we live and learn and I just learned!

My best hope is for you to come out on top in this situation though. Let me know if he returns it.

Well that depends on the circumstances. You say he stole your PS4, by that do you mean he took it without any form of permission? Or did he simply borrow it and not return it in a timely manner? If it's the latter, then pressing charges would be going to far (unless you've repeatedly asked him to return it). If it is the former, then pressing charges is the right choice. After all, he betrayed your trust.

YoungYoshi said:
Well that depends on the circumstances. You say he stole your PS4, by that do you mean he took it without any form of permission? Or did he simply borrow it and not return it in a timely manner? If it's the latter, then pressing charges would be going to far (unless you've repeatedly asked him to return it). If it is the former, then pressing charges is the right choice. After all, he betrayed your trust.

He took it without my permission! I do apologize for not giving all the details I'm still upset about this. I asked him to give it back today he stole it June 3 and I did not notice til last Friday which was the 12th that it was gone. Reason why it took my 5 days to notice I was asleep in my other room for days. And I had no reason to not trust him I knew him for years. This really hurt me now I feel like I have been used for years and people seem to take advantage of me I'm such a nice guy. I always try to look for good in people even with there criminal past guess I went wrong being nice. I just wanna cry I know that makes me sound like a punk

Good grief! If someone stole a PS4 from me, I would lose all trust for them! Our friendship would be over. I wouldn't hesitate to contact the police and report the crime.

How can you ever trust someone who steals your things? I wouldn't want to be friends. Game over.

Of course, it would be a different matter if you really were "like brothers" and had a habit of sharing each other's things without prearranged permission. So it does depend on the circumstances.

tiny said:
Good grief! If someone stole a PS4 from me, I would lose all trust for them! Our friendship would be over. I wouldn't hesitate to contact the police and report the crime.

How can you ever trust someone who steals your things? I wouldn't want to be friends. Game over.

Of course, it would be a different matter if you really were "like brothers" and had a habit of sharing each other's things without prearranged permission. So it does depend on the circumstances.

When I referred to him as my brother that is the type of friendship we had. I knew him for years I knew his dad and he knew my family as well. He did not ask to borrow this and he has never asked me to borrow anything. I thought he was my good friend and I could trust him I thought wrong. And I told him on the phone today when I called him that he lost me as a friend. I told him I hope this was worth our friendship that I doubt I can forgive him! I want nothing to do to do with him now

zackiepooh1992 said:
When I referred to him as my brother that is the type of friendship we had. I knew him for years I knew his dad and he knew my family as well. He did not ask to borrow this and he has never asked me to borrow anything. I thought he was my good friend and I could trust him I thought wrong. And I told him on the phone today when I called him that he lost me as a friend. I told him I hope this was worth our friendship that I doubt I can forgive him! I want nothing to do to do with him now

Ah, man. That sounds terrible. But it's better to make it clear now that you won't be taken advantage of. I'd give him some time to return the item, and report it to the police if he doesn't comply.

I hope you get it all resolved without too much hassle. :-(

I would go to where he lives and have a face to face conversation. I would ask him why he stole it, and then I'd demand he give it back. If he refuses, tell him your going from his house directly to the police. They will most likely pay him a visit and search his house/room. He ruined your friendship when he stole the PS/4.

dogboy said:
I would go to where he lives and have a face to face conversation. I would ask him why he stole it, and then I'd demand he give it back. If he refuses, tell him your going from his house directly to the police. They will most likely pay him a visit and search his house/room. He ruined your friendship when he stole the PS/4.

He lives 2 hours away from me and I have no car or no way to get to him! I told him he had 7 days to return it which is alot of time I think! He said his mom would bring it down this week if she don't I'm calling the cops

What a b***ard! I have an Xbox One, even though I don't use it too often, if someone tried to take I'd be round house kicking them outta my place, calling the cops seems reasonable as he took it without permission and because it isn't easy for you to solve, living so far away, then the cops can get it back.

zackiepooh1992 said:
He lives 2 hours away from me and I have no car or no way to get to him! I told him he had 7 days to return it which is alot of time I think! He said his mom would bring it down this week if she don't I'm calling the cops

Did he ever give a reason for taking it without your permission? It seems like a very strange thing to do.

I'm concerned in reading this that all the statements have been things that zackiepooh said and that the friend has done. I very much doubt the friend is a mute and there have been online messages and phone conversations described so far with not a word about what the friend said (other than that his mother will be bringing it back). What did he say in all these conversations? How did he react to being accused? Did he explain why he acted in the way that he did?

At least for me, I don't think I could make any judgment about the situation until I'd heard what the other person had to say.

ArchieRoni said:
I'm concerned in reading this that all the statements have been things that zackiepooh said and that the friend has done. I very much doubt the friend is a mute and there have been online messages and phone conversations described so far with not a word about what the friend said (other than that his mother will be bringing it back). What did he say in all these conversations? How did he react to being accused? Did he explain why he acted in the way that he did?

At least for me, I don't think I could make any judgment about the situation until I'd heard what the other person had to say.

My brother glad you asked!!! I called him and asked him! He told me that it was easy to steal and he had it in his bag on that Friday he was over he left on a Sunday! He said that was why he took it and I was wondering why he was talking to me like shit when he was here

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:

dogboy said:
Did he ever give a reason for taking it without your permission? It seems like a very strange thing to do.

Yeah he gave me a reason said it was easy to steal

zackiepooh1992 said:
Well my good friend of years I considered him my brother. He stole my ps4!!!!!! So my family liked him brothers and sister liked him to. And I trusted him like a brother. Now I ask am I wrong because I Facebook messaged him and told him that he has 7 days to give it back or I'm pressing charges. Was I wrong to say that? What if he threats me? I have proof the he took my ps4 he told my mom on Facebook. I'm scared

Hi zackiepooh1992

I hare when you louse trust in a close friend. and it would of probable of growned you

my suggestion to you is that you ask your friend why he did what he did as understanding the reason behind his behavior may help.

and help you get your happy thoughts back.

but good freands and so much more important that stuff.

hope that helps

Sisi

I left a report to a officer today said I did not wanna press charges just want my ps4 back I will be getting it back now. And my little brother called me a snitch said I should not have done that. That I should have went to his place and beat him up. I'm hurt by what my brother said I told my brother that I can't do that. I told my brother that I have a career and he said that I was not a man by doing this. I'm hurt all I wanna do I sleep. Someone check up on me today and tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back