Thread: Dependenco worldwide shipping cost

Default Dependenco worldwide shipping cost

I could read much good about Cloth diaper, and I like some of the Dependeco design. Unfortunately their ebay store does not send to Europe, their official website can do it, but...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dependeouch.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	26436
    And its only the shipping cost for one Diaper ... I read that Fedex was less expensive (but less secure) than UPS when it come to worldwide postage. What do you thing about that? There is a less expensive alternative to ship them? i still have a great interest for this shop, but the postage price make it pretty unaffordable
    Last edited by neaendr; 12-Jun-2016 at 17:07.

Yeah, international shipping costs for diapers suck, big time

Try a package forwarding service maybe? Some offer repacking services which may help reduce the package size slightly.

To be honest, Dependeco is not exactly worth the extra money for shipping costs. You should check out closer retailers in Europe.

Thanks you two for your advices. I've tried prices simulations on different package forwarding service websites Alas I always fall on similar price for shipping to my country ( I barely earns 3-6 euros compared to shipping directly via the site Dependeco ... ). I guess i'm going to order on Angelsbest's eBay , apparently they are very close to Dependecos quality, and although there are fewer choices of models, the price of shipping and customs fees are much lower.
    Last edited by neaendr; 19-Jun-2016 at 20:23.

If you make a large order from Babykins in B.C they will often discount the order as well as eat the shipping and customs fees. I recommend them and there products highly .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk