Proper Diaper Experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Okay guys, today I bought myself a proper adult diaper, other than depends eww. It was the molicare mobile.

I'm not sure how good these compare to other diapers, but they were so much better than depends, It took roughly 4 pees before it it started to leak on the sides, I know that 4 pees seem like a lot, but I have a small bladder. It was really saggy, didn't seem to leak properly but man, I'm so happy that these were so good quality.

I've got 13 left, they cost me roughly 30 dollars, It was worth the money I'm so happy.

By proper diaper experience, I mean a proper diaper, sure depends, and goodnites/drynites are real diapers, but to me there not.

They were really comfy, though buying them was a different story, the person who served me at the pharmacy was a good looking teen, so... lucky I didn't talk to her or know her.

Best of all, I can barely feel them, but I think I'm a bit skinny.

Don't think anyone actually cared, no one looked or gave a flying poop.

Thought I would share my experience.

I know good brands are so much better. I'm wearing Abena Abri form premium M4 right now. It's very well shaped for me. I order most of my diapers online because where I live They don't really sell good diapers except in the pharmacy. Don't want to go there : )

DrunkBunny said:
Okay guys, today I bought myself a proper adult diaper, other than depends eww. It was the molicare mobile.

Honestly at this point there are very few medical grade diapers I consider "proper adult diapers". Abena Xplus/4, Confidry 247, Northshore, and Comficare are about it. Everything else is just too thin and low capacity to be considered a "proper diaper" to me.

Just wait till you get the real thing like a space or safari.... ;)

As Bambinod says, you should treat yourself to some real diapers.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
As Bambinod says, you should treat yourself to some real diapers.

Yeah, I should, but I gotta wait until I move out of home, I'm 18 and have noisy parents who go though my mail, which is screwed up.

For now, these are the best diapers, I can afford xD

30 USD for a few pullup diapers? - sounds expensive!

I think, i would buy Rearz, or some other high quality diaper, when spending that much money...
Not a friend, or any other possibility, to deliver some stuff? Packstation or a shop maybe

DrunkBunny said:
Yeah, I should, but I gotta wait until I move out of home, I'm 18 and have noisy parents who go though my mail, which is screwed up.

For now, these are the best diapers, I can afford xD
Find a UPS Store or FedEx Office near you. You can call and see if they accept packages. Most of them do. I have my stuff sent there all the time. There's a $5 fee and they hold your package up to a week (higher fee if later) and lets you pick it up at your convenience when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back