Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys.

I started a project in which we'll be creating superheroes that are different. I chose to make an Incontinent Superhero, and we'll be releasing the novels soon.

However, we're writing a sequel in which this incontinent character is taking the spotlight, and I would like to get to know more insight on incontinence that sometimes ABDL don't get. So I would kindly ask your help to understand incontinence by answering the following questions so we can portray the character fairly well.

What does it feel like to be incontinent?
How do you cope in school/work?
If you're in high school, how do you deal with having to wear diapers?
How does your peers react?
Is it hard, stressful?
What do you do if you "let loose" in a public scenario?
Do you ever get comfortable wearing diapers?

If there is any other insight you can help me with, it would be much appreciated. Don't worry, we won't publish any of your answers, is just to understand the incontinent community better.

Thank you!

Last edited:
What does it feel like to be incontinent? Wet no seriously you just get used to that slightly warm damp feeling in your crotch from a nappy or pad. Sometimes I can feel it when I am peeing uncontrollably but other only when my nappy feels wet.,
How do I cope with School/Work. When I was at school I often wet my pants which was embarrassing if I was noticed. Being wet didn't bother me but being found out sure did. Nowadays I wear nappies and it isn't a big deal. It doesn't affect my work.
I never went too high school and at that age I only wet at night.
How do my peers react. Most of my friend sand family know I am incontinent and wear nappies and are fine with it.
As for letting loose. I wet in public al the time and as long as my nappy doesn't leak it is no problem.
I am totally relaxed and comfortable wearing nappies.

Hi!! :)

What does it feel like to be incontinent? For me, it's alright, I stop fighting it and now I embrace it. Before I had a feeling of not having Control of my life but I reinforced my selfstem but now it doesn't bother me.

Pretty well since no one ever notice. I stay me with or without diapers.

When I was in high school I was kinda stress when I wasn't wearing really baggy clothes. Teenage is already a difficult moment in life and having to wear diapers aside from pleasure can be hard, specially at dating.

Is it hard, stressful?
It was. Now is alright.

I only pee in my diapers so nothing really to worry about unless I'm already really wet but I try to reach a toilet to change before thar happens.

Do you ever get comfortable wearing diapers? Yups, when I accepted myself everything start getting better and better

What does it feel like to be incontinent?
I feel like a normal person, but my pee leaks out. I can be going about my day and all of a sudden I can feel my diaper getting wet and warm, which usually last about 5-10 seconds. Then my diaper is wet. I can feel the soggy diaper between my legs. Usually I will wear it until it is wet a second time. Then try to identify a good time and place to change.

I wear 24/7. I wear to work and in public (discretely under clothes) When I am wet, I try to change. I will usually go out to my car and change in the car in the back parking lot. If I wear a wet diaper at work too long it will start to smell.

I did not wear diapers in high school. My problems started after. If I did, I suppose I would carry a diaper change discretely in my backpack and change at lunchtime in a remote/not busy bathroom.

Most people do not know I wear diapers 24/7. My girlfriend is understanding and does not care about my lack of bladder control. Most of the rest of my family may be finding out this summer during a family camping trip.

Is it hard, stressful?
Medical issues are always stressful, but the diapers actually help to reduce my anxiety over accidental wetting. Diapers are there to protect me from wetting accidents. I consider diapers the same as any other medical device (such as a hearing aid, a bandaid, or glasses)

I let loose randomly when my bladder spasms/urges. This is at home, at work, at the store, in the car, shopping, at a party, talking with a co-worker, walking, sleeping, watching TV, during dinner, whenver.
I have come to trust my diaper and don't worry excessively about leaks. Leaks sometimes happen and I try to scurry off to change my diaper and clothes if necessary.

Do you ever get comfortable wearing diapers?
I am comfortable wearing diapers. Been wearing them 24/7 for many years. I would be uncomfortable NOT wearing diapers because my clothes and chairs/bed would get wet frequently.

I am not an Adult Baby. I wear diapers to control bladder leakage/flooding. Usually no person can tell because I do not flaunt it or talk about it. My co-workers do not talk about their underwear. My parents do not talk about their underwear. I do not talk about my underwear. When it is wet, I excuse myself to the bedroom/bathroom and change my diaper.

I usually dispose of my wet diapers under the bathroom sink (only let sit for 1 to 2 days max), or a dedicated trash can in the laundry room which has a lid and can last 3-4 days before being too smelly.
If I am not wearing diapers, I am likely to have a wetting accident. I try not to #2 in my diapers, but I do let it happen occasionally (but never in public).

What does it feel like to be incontinent? As has been stated, not feeling is sort of the point. For myself due to my particular anatomical problems, I continually drip small amounts, in addition to the random bladder voidings. Usually you notice you're wet after the fact, rather than notice you're "going" go so to speak. Same for if you have a bowel movement, but you notice a lot more immediately for obvious reasons, or at least I do.
How do you cope in school/work? I've prettymuch never left school, heh, when I got out of school I became a substitute teacher, and I'm in college now to become a full time teacher. When I was in highschool it was pretty stressfull at times, you try to hit the handicap stalls and hope to god no one comes in while you're trying to get changed. The most stressful is when you have to change clothes for things, because nobody wants to be the guy who had to hide in the stall to get changed. When you do get caught kids can be cruel, I've gotten into trouble cursing at people before when I was a kid.

The most recent innovation I came up with in this regard was I started carrying my handicap placard in my diaper bag, the last time I had it renewed for my car I went ahead and got the permanent tag so the placard was redundant. Hanging it on the stall door makes a big difference in people questioning what's going on.
How does your peers react? Most people are actually very supportive. When I was a kid sometimes friends would freak out, but only if they found out before I had had a chance to say anything for various reasons, but that's very rare both because situations where you need to tell someone are actually few and far between contrary to popular belief, and because accidentally finding out is also rare if you know what you're doing. My wife has been nothing but supportive though, and she actually asked who would become my father-in-law about it after I told her and he was supportive too. Not too long ago I had to tell her friends about it because they helped us move and it was kind of unavoidable, and they've been nothing but supportive too.
Is it hard, stressful? It can be, especially if it's messy or smells, but with proper planning you can signficantly lower said stress.
What do you do if you "let loose" in a public scenario? I'm not really sure what you mean, like the others I'm always "letting loose" in the sense that I'm always using my diapers. If you mean "let loose" as in not wearing the short answer is I don't because that's just asking for embarassment.
Do you ever get comfortable wearing diapers? I would be uncomfortable not wearing diapers. It's basically a part of who I am, I've always worn and I always will.

Thanks guys, your responses have been most helpful. I have another questions that I would like to ask for the development with the character, I hope it's not too intrusive:

How do you deal with intimacy with your significant other?
How do you think they feel about your condition?

We're trying to convey the feelings of the girlfriends, so yeah...

You guys rock!

How do you deal with intimacy with your significant other? A lot of planning and not a lot of spontaneity. And there are other concerns involving my unique anatomy we have to deal with. I don't know how comfortable I am going into detail about it, but suffice it to say underdevelopment is where a lot of my problems stem from.
How do you think they feel about your condition? We're happy, and she's satisified. I think the extra effort we put into it actually makes her happier, guys that don't have to put in any work and were only there for themselves I think set us up for wanting to be in the kind of interdependent relationship we have.

Hope that helps, ^__^

If I am wearing my night time diaper and my other wants some sex, she asks me to remove it, and I quickly comply.
I usually know before going to bed so I can usually avoid this and just put on a diaper afterwards.
We still cuddle and hug, my diaper just prevents her from getting wet.

My other is concerned about my incontinence, that there is an underlying cause that can be managed. I have had tests and follow regimes, but still wet frequently. Wetting a diaper is better than a wet bed and wearing a diaper is better than peeing my pants. Therefore I just wear diapers as normal underwear. I'm not AB so there's no babying involved and I change my own diaper.

Hello guys!!!

I want to thank you all for answering the questions, it has been most helpful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back