Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Check out my YouTube channel!

  1. #1

    Default Check out my YouTube channel!

    I made a YouTube Channel about being a little, ABDL, being incontinent, being hard of hearing and being autistic.

    Yes I added some extra topics that relate to me as a person, so I am adding those because some ABs and littles could be hard of hearing or autistic.

    I havn't added any pictures or videos showing me because I would think a person would take my pictures and show them on social media with a caption like "look at this weirdo!" Or something, plus no-one knows that I am a little. I have pictures related to topics instead and it's just my voice talking about the subjects, I might show my stuff though but not me.

    My channel is called Angelic 1998 and my video is called "I am me, a adult baby" please come back and tell me what you think and come back to the channel to see if I have more if you are interested. I think it will be good as I will post videos helping people accept who they are, battling discrimination, sharing my stories and giving tips.

    Please feel free to suggest my videos to your AB friends. You can comment, give me advice on my next video, suggest what video I should do next, ask questions on my videos.

    I hope you enjoy, thanks x

  2. #2

    Default

    You have a nice voice and a cute British accent, I particularly liked how intelligent and well spoken you sound!

    For a first YouTube video it's pretty good, a bit low volume but understandable if you're living with other people that don't know.

    Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks, no-one said I had a nice voice before, hehe...
    Did you like what I said, expect more coming though...

  4. #4

    Default

    Wow you even sound like a little girl as well, nice video!

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Oh, by the way, I added a new video about the contents of my soon to come videos, check it out (it just has a date on it, I forgot to add a title) oops!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Wow you even sound like a little girl as well, nice video!
    Wow, I thought I sounded adult, I'll take that as a compliment!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I made a YouTube Channel about being a little, ABDL, being incontinent, being hard of hearing and being autistic.

    Yes I added some extra topics that relate to me as a person, so I am adding those because some ABs and littles could be hard of hearing or autistic.

    I havn't added any pictures or videos showing me because I would think a person would take my pictures and show them on social media with a caption like "look at this weirdo!" Or something, plus no-one knows that I am a little. I have pictures related to topics instead and it's just my voice talking about the subjects, I might show my stuff though but not me.

    My channel is called Angelic 1998 and my video is called "I am me, a adult baby" please come back and tell me what you think and come back to the channel to see if I have more if you are interested. I think it will be good as I will post videos helping people accept who they are, battling discrimination, sharing my stories and giving tips.

    Please feel free to suggest my videos to your AB friends. You can comment, give me advice on my next video, suggest what video I should do next, ask questions on my videos.

    I hope you enjoy, thanks x
    Just me, "caitianx", and here my latest video about incontinence on my own YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0DmMM41DY
    Anyway, I linked to your YouTube Channel.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Indeed a very cute voice

    You've done, at least, one thing that I haven't been able to do... make a video public with my voice on it.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Indeed a very cute voice

    You've done, at least, one thing that I haven't been able to do... make a video public with my voice on it.
    Agreed, I really liked your videos. I wish I could do that.

Similar Threads

  1. YouTube channel for all the Littles out there
    By FluffyWolfe in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-Dec-2015, 17:18
  2. Diaper reviews YouTube channel
    By Takashi in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2014, 12:44
  3. Gaming YouTube Channel
    By JoshE2810 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2013, 08:26
  4. youtube channel for A/TB, DL lovers?
    By Slycamer in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-Jul-2012, 06:58
  5. Your YouTube channel
    By Suspence in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-Feb-2010, 07:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.