Aww So Cute purple teddy bear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
babypuma said:
I don't like the bears the eyes scare me. I wish they would come out with some new patterns instead of colors.

Right! That's what I said. Why can't they come up with something new? We had blue creepy bears, then naturally pink creepy teddy bears had to follow but why purple now? Aww So Cute should create a diaper with a pattern that is cute, isn't that what they are going for anyway?
The diapers are good but not cute and way too pricey for me because they don't offer volume discounts (case pricing).

I like their teddy bear design and purple is my favorite color, but I've never tried their diapers. I just don't like looking through their website, their site is just way too 'in your face', they just overdo it.

I found it kind of weird that they don't sell cases, your only option is to order several individual packs for a flat price per pack, which is kind of a ripoff, especially for an average product like this.

INTrePid said:
I found it kind of weird that they don't sell cases, your only option is to order several individual packs for a flat price per pack, which is kind of a ripoff, especially for an average product like this.

The diapers are good but you're right, for the money better and cheaper options are available. If they had case pricing on par with other manufacturers I would buy them and not complain. Not only do you pay a flat rate for each pack, but also shipping on each pack.

Let's compare prices:

Abu SDK 80 diapers = $134.99 ($1.69 each)

Abu Space/Pawz 80 diapers = $155.99 ($1.95 each)

Tykables 80 diapers = $135.00 ($1.69 each)

Bambino teddy 96 diapers (2 cases) = $152.02 ($1.58 each)

Barebum 80 diapers = $158.95 (1.99 each)

Awwsocute 80 diapers = $190.20 ($143.60 + $46.60) ($2.38 each)

INTrePid said:

I think their customers are only interested in smaller quantities, or that's what they think. If you think differently, contact them and suggest they carry larger lots to take down the end cost per piece. I'm sure if they hear back from enough people they'll consider it. I suspect they are targetting more of the sex roleplay market than the actual ABDLs, and although their products are fairly functional, that's not their main focus. So their customers don't require them in such quantities as many of us do.

I bought a case of them off of another baby on ebay. I just wasn't impressed...

They look like underwear too much to me!

Argent said:
Superman nappies is very very tempting, anyone know how many per pack?

Probably their normal 10 diapers per pack, I'm guessing. Weird how they don't have the pack count listed on the website.

DLMunky said:
Probably their normal 10 diapers per pack, I'm guessing. Weird how they don't have the pack count listed on the website.

Hmm, I sent them a message via their site. Will advise if I get a response. Due in September apparently.

5Bxsl

not real diapers, but i made some diapers in second life for fun ^w^
i love making designs for them.

Argent said:
Hmm, I sent them a message via their site. Will advise if I get a response. Due in September apparently.

hopefully not just a new shell pattern on the same diaper. there's a lot of room for improvement in function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back