Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aww So Cute purple teddy bear diapers

Default Aww So Cute purple teddy bear diapers

Aww So Cute says: Dress like a toddler again with the most adorable adult printed diapers on the market. Our Purple Teddy bear diapers feature teddy bears, stars, diaper pins and baby bottles for extra fun and cuteness. IT's ALL about the cuteness! - If it Ain't Cute Dont Wear It " !!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_8473-Purple Diaper-960x765-1124910357.jpg 
Views:	1451 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	26432

Want to hear everyones opinions on the new Aww So Cute purple diapers..
    My opinion: Do they seriously think their creepy teddy bear diapers are the cutest on the market and why not change it up a little? If I want cute I have better options available: Tykables, Cushies, Space, Pawz, Safari, footprint, princess, lavender, crinklz, any other printed diaper!

Coolio!
    ... I just wished they would introduce a new pattern instead of recoloring the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Coolio!
    ... I just wished they would introduce a new pattern instead of recoloring the original one.
    Right!! Change it up, put forth some effort!

They need to add some front/rear elastc. The fit is a bit sloppy and there's no tape panel or double tapes to adjust with. But that being said, it's not a bad diaper otherwise. Probably one of the best if you're looking for a premium with a really soft and crinkly shell.

I love them! Totaly have to order some! <3

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    or double tapes to adjust with.
    The blue teddies I have say different.

If they were available in Australia I think I would buy a pack but they aren't my style of nappy.

The teddies would be cuter if they were limited to the taping panel which I take these don't have?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    They need to add some front/rear elastc. The fit is a bit sloppy and there's no tape panel or double tapes to adjust with. But that being said, it's not a bad diaper otherwise. Probably one of the best if you're looking for a premium with a really soft and crinkly shell.
    They do have a landing zone for the tapes and are adjustable a few times.
    I remember liking the the one (and only one) I've tried so far. Very comfortable, soft and absorbent. The biggest problem I have with them is the price! Even when they had 40% off sales they were still too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    They do have a landing zone for the tapes.
    No they don't, mine don't have them, unless you're referring to the various prints being the landing zone.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    The biggest problem I have with them is the price! Even when they had 40% off sales they were still too expensive.
    The 40% off sale was a lot more inexpensive if you bought more than just the diapers since ASC have some variety. At least those in the states don't have to worry about international fees and being limited to 1 pack of nappies per sale. That was a bit of a low blow.