Thread: Need women's advice please!

Default Need women's advice please!

Ok so this is very awkward for me so here it goes. Ladies please let me tell you a little about myself first. So I've never been on a date, never had intercourse with anyone I just never found anyone that I saw myself doing those things with. For the record I am 22. I have also found the one that I see myself going on dates with as of now we are just friends. And everyone is telling us straight to our faces that we would make a great couple and should start dating. We have talked about what everyone has told us and she said that she wouldn't mind dating me but she wants to get to know me better. From the information I could gather she is like me (see top) her age (should it be relevant) is 27. I would like a woman's view on the fraise "I wouldn't mind dating you but I want to get to know you better first".

Thank you.

P.S. If you have questions or need more info please don't hesitate to ask.

She's like you. Hasn't, "done stuff," yet. So, she probably wants to know the same things about you, before she gives that part of herself, as you would before you did the same. Ask her what she wants to know about you. Ask what you need to about her. I wouldn't spring AB/DL on her until things are serious. Try not to be scared.

Not sure I have all that helpfull of advice, so sorry in advance. Have you asked her out on a date? If not you should a date does not have to be physical (a good night kiss if things go well is plenty) if she doesn't mind dating you then chances are high that she'll say yes. There doesn't have to be pressure for anything past enjoying time alone together. Plus dates are the best way to get to know one another on a dating level, take her to a nice dinner and just talk try for some place that is quiet so neither of you feel like you have to shout In order to be heard and avoid a movie at first.

Now on the phrase she used that is a bit trickier and hard to say for sure since I wasn't there and don't know her, but to me it sounds like she's probably nervous especially if she as inexperienced as you are. Good luck and let us know how everything goes.

Thanks I will ask her next time I see her which might not be for a while because of work schedule.