When did you start sucking your paci again?

When did you start sucking your pacifier again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello I was just wondering when did you start sucking a pacifier again? Because I never stopped.

When I was 16. Once I was old enough to drive I went and got one.

I was 17 when I got my first packs after them being taken from me at 12 months of age

16. It's a long story, but my mom bought them for me.

I wanted to get one without my parents knowing, and they're always curious about what I get when I get a package in the mail so I had to wait until I had my own mailbox at college.

YoungYoshi said:
I wanted to get one without my parents knowing, and they're always curious about what I get when I get a package in the mail so I had to wait until I had my own mailbox at college.

Nice. But it is always hard to wait for something that you really wont to have.

ABDL4ever said:
Hello I was just wondering when did you start sucking a pacifier again? Because I never stopped.

How come? Did your parents dont wont you to stop?

I wish I could say that I never stopped but I remember them going in the bin when I was 2 so I'll say 5 to 10. Not too long after I started wanting one again, so if any ever got left at my house when my parents friends brought their babies around I would get them, hide them and use them in secret :paci:

Pikachu said:
How come? Did your parents dont wont you to stop?

No I have a sensory disorder and it was really bad when I was a kid, the only thing that would calm me down was the pacifier. So the doctor told my mother that there was no harm in letting me use it for another two or three years until the sensory disorder calmed down. But instead of it calming down at 5-6 like it should have it took til about 13 and by then I was quite attached to them and big enough then that know one could take them away. All in all the rest of the family didn't approve of me having a pacifier at those ages so we kept it secret since the age of ten.

About 3 years ago at the young age of 26 :)

Although I did breafly return to sucking on a pacifier one night, when I was probably around 4, after realizing my parents had kept my pacifier (or my brother's) and having an urge to try it on again.
So, one night, I took it out and put it on my mouth and went back to bed planing on taking it out before falling asleep.
It must have been really soothing because the only thing I remember after that, is my parents waking me and the pacifier still in my mouth. I was so embarrassed although they weren't upset or anything like that, they were actually smiling, they probably saw it as cute seeing I was only 4 years old. However, needless to say I never found that pacifier again lol.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Around 50. Yes, that is right 50. I have been a thumb sucker all my life so I never really thought about or needed a pacifier. My thumb was good enough (and free!).

As I got more and more involved in ABDL, I decided to try a pacifier. I still suck my thumb much, much more than I use a pacifier but I do use a pacifier every now and again.

Zendot said:
About 3 years ago at the young age of 26 :)

Although I did breafly return to sucking on a pacifier one night, when I was probably around 4, after realizing my parents had kept my pacifier (or my brother's) and having an urge to try it on again.
So, one night, I took it out and put it on my mouth and went back to bed planing on taking it out before falling asleep.
It must have been really soothing because the only thing I remember after that, is my parents waking me and the pacifier still in my mouth. I was so embarrassed although they weren't upset or anything like that, they were actually smiling, they probably saw it as cute seeing I was only 4 years old. However, needless to say I never found that pacifier again lol.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Yes i think you look pretty cute sucking on that pacifier.

Would have gotten my first one when about 62. Did not use it very much. Years latter the large size pacifier came out and now am seldom without it. Have it on a necklace and wear it almost all the time. Sometimes I do forget I have it on. Have told people that it helps me not to smoke. It may not be the real reason but it seems to be one that is acceptable to most.

I think I was 16 when I told my friend about being ABDL. He was super accepting and open minded, and less than a week later, we drove to Target and helped me build up the courage to buy my first pack of MAMs. I still have them and regularly use them to this day <3

I think I was around 14 when I got a friend to buy me one. I used it even though it was really small. I threw it out during a purging cycle and since there was too many close times being caught. I'm wanting to get an adult one, I just don't have a card.

I've owned a pacifier for a while but it really only became important to me after I detrained. Now it's a comfort item that I can't let go of.

I tried a pacifier a few times, largest baby size I could find. I didnt like it, it didnt help me, it was also a pain to try and keep in my mouth.
Not sure I'm going to try a larger "adult" size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back