Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlsteven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, was wondering if anyone else here rides and rides diapered . I have a Yamaha 6r and due to my truck out of service right now I have to ride every where I go. I always keep at least one spear diaper in my backpack in case of emergency. Sometimes after work I diaper up before my long ride home. It's awesome. The way you sit and the vibration of the motor makes sure you don't forget it's there. I've only been able to wet a couple times while I have been on my ride but when I can it is an awesome feeling .

I hardly ride at all let alone diapered , mostly due to my short legs >.<
But since I've lowered the Sporty even more, I'll prob ride regardless if wearing or not :3

I ride a Triumph T140 Bonneville and wear nappies as I wear them all the time. The vibes from a big British twin cause my bladder to let go quie a bi and I am usually quite wet by the end of my ride

I was a very avid motorcycle rider for a number of years. Since I'm incontinent, I always wore a diaper when riding. I always carried a few spare changes with me in the topbox on the bike.

I used to have a ninja so leaning forward like you sort of have to puts a lot of pressure on sensitive areas while diapered but I would take a diaper with me and put it on when I got where I was going. My current bike is a ratty 75' Honda cb400 four super sport with no front brakes ATM so I only use it to get to work when I'm having car trouble.

I ride bot on road with a cruiser and off road with a dirt bike, i have wet wearing a diaper on the cruiser a few times but usually my wife is riding with me and she is not on the same page as me when it comes to wearing diapers for the pure enjoyment of it.(she doesn't mind me wearing overnight to save the bed)..On the other hand when i ride my dirt bikes I do not wear diapers but that does not stop me from wetting my riding gear whenever I have to pee, even when I am with a group sometimes I'll wet myself as it just is attributed to running though standing water and everyone else is also wet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya there is also a group on here "Bikers with Diapers" ya'll should join.

Glad to see there is more bikers in the abdl community. Hope you all ride safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to here you are getting back out there. Hope you have a good ride

Crinklebuttt said:
snip* My current bike is a ratty 75' Honda cb400 four super sport with no front brakes ATM so I only use it to get to work when I'm having car trouble.
They make great looking cafe racers! Worth restoring even

We (my gf and I) ride diapered too. We both have a bike.

All the time. It's awesome

I ride a Yamaha XJ600n and love wear my nappy and no one is the wiser when I have my motorcycle trousers on.

Wet my pants 4 separate times while riding my dirtbike in the woods this afternoon. so easy to just go when I need to on the dirtbike, all muddy and wet already anyways.

I ride a 86 Honda vf1100c magna have not tried wearing and riding. (Yet) [emoji41][emoji965]

I got a new bike and started riding about a year ago. I'm diapered 24/7 due to urge incon so yeah I've got a little extra cushion in the bum. I need to start finding people to ride with.

I just got my baby (a 2016 Harley night rod special) and as I'm always diapered, I can't really ride not diapered 😁

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 year-round and I've never ridden it while diapered. I've never worn outside of home. Too afraid of being caught.

personally I ride a ninja 650, and I've had a bad experience riding while wearing a molicare since they're so loose with the padding, but every other diaper seems to withstand the pressure placed on that area while on the bike, I find it quite enjoyable, although rather unpleasent when the need strikes to actually use the diaper, I have to pull over and stop on the side of the road for a minute or two. I usually just tell people I had to stop to stretch my legs since I've been riding for hours, even if It's a short ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back