Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you started out DL , and then gave being an AB a shot and ended up liking it?

Default How many of you started out DL , and then gave being an AB a shot and ended up liking it?

I've been tempted to try the whole AB thing for a bit, though the cost of different accessories and stuff makes me hesitant.

I started out hating being in diapers, got the internet and gradually started getting into ABDL as a whole. I don't know how many people remember it, I don't think it's online anymore, but the "Double Life of Ariel Crawford" was a big deal for me. What I did ultimately find was that a lot of the things I secretly enjoyed were AB things to begin with.

I guess you could say I started out DL, I had an interest in stuff like training pants from a young age. But I wouldn't say I ''gave being an AB a shot,'' it was something that I just discovered about myself when I got older, and that's when my real desires for diapers kicked in.

And of course, you don't need to get a lot of AB stuff right away. Get one thing (a bottle or pacifier maybe) and add to that as time, money and your interest grows.

I am definitely in the same boat as you are. I have always thought about trying, but don't know how to.

I tried the AB side of things and just felt awkward and weird the whole time. It's not for me. I will stick to just diapers.

I've always be IC...

Being that, I'm not sure I'd call myself a DL...they are wonderful, and very handy for their intended purpose

As for AB...I've played, and not over the years...I've always liked being funny/silly/etc...and act much less than my age for sure...

Wear lego/transformer/daffy duck shirts sometime with something about sarcasm or alike... as I am very sarcastic...

as for getting started, it doesn't need to be expensive and taking your time is very fun as well!

The older you get the more stuff you seem to have and the more available funds you seem to have as well...Priority's change over time...

As for how to start...just start...!

Seriously goto goodwill or local recycle store...get a thing or two...its cheap! you don't need everything, although everyone want it all at once especially the younger you are (At least for me).

Go there, look through the store, have a budger of even say $10 or $20 and pick the things you want the most within that budget...

Exploring is the most fun...and it costs next to nothing

I suppose I started out as a DL and then sort of became partially interested in AB stuff. I don't go as far as roleplaying though.

I was pretty much in the same boat as you. I was a DL, then after hanging out with other ABDLs, I decided to give being an AB a shot as well, and I enjoyed it. You don't have to spend a ton of money and get a fancy nursery to be an AB. Outside of hanging out with other ABDLs, the only real money on my AB side (not including diapers) I spent was on a pacifier, which was pretty cheap. Feel free to give it a shot. You can keep it cheap and can always change your mind if you end up not liking it.

I have the greatest respect for those who are AB as I firmly believe anyone can do or be anything they like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. You only get one life so why not live it in a way that gives you pleasure. That said I am not AB but unashamedly DL and incontinent. I couldn't live without my nappies now and thoroughly enjoy being dependant on them.