IC only when wearing(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I am basically giving up on trying the 24/7 thing with my living situation. But, as I am abundantly aware, my interest in wearing has not dwindled. I wear when I can, which turns out to be about 5-8 times a week, 6-8 hours each time.

When I wear during these times, I don't really feel like I'm incontinent, but any time I feel an urge coming on, it's hard for me to hold back the urge and inevitable leak, whether it's a little dribble or flood. Like, I never have to stress myself to pee, it will come out. Sometimes, I even catch myself in the middle of the act.

But when I'm out of diapers, in regular underwear, I have no trouble holding it, I'm completely in control.
Would this just be called "getting used to it", or is there a certain psychological incontinence I have now, that when I put on a diaper, my subconscious tells me "it's okay, go ahead"?
I don't know what you would call this, but in any case, I like it!

I think I've come to this point as well. It's like the brain is trained when you have to hold it or not.

Pretty much the case for me at night, I consider it “planned bed-wetting”.

not sure if i could stop wetting at night now. I wet the bed accidently a few times a year so am diapered every night and wet every morning weather i wake up and go or if i just go in that sort of half sleep half wake state knowing i am diapered

I'm the same way. After awhile you kinda train yourself. I've noticed just getting ready to put on a diaper I feel like I have to pee almost right away even before it's on

chamberpot said:
not sure if i could stop wetting at night now. I wet the bed accidently a few times a year so am diapered every night and wet every morning weather i wake up and go or if i just go in that sort of half sleep half wake state knowing i am diapered

I know I couldn't stop wetting at night and to be honest wouldn't want to either.

I think I have the beginnings of what you describe - and sometimes I go into automatic mode when I'm wearing - mainly after the first wet.

Probably TMI - but sometimes I've been aware of deliberately letting my body choose to pee rather than me - which it does more gently at a slower flow rate. It is a bit disconcerting that I can't really feel when I finish - and sometimes I tense my pelvic floor muscles to definitely stop - even though that isn't necessary in a diaper and probably is a bad thing.

I'm glad you said you only get this when you are wearing - which reassures me that I am safe letting go like this.

I'd like to do this at night when I'm wearing too - but one step at a time.

Pinguinito said:
I think I have the beginnings of what you describe - and sometimes I go into automatic mode when I'm wearing - mainly after the first wet.

Probably TMI - but sometimes I've been aware of deliberately letting my body choose to pee rather than me - which it does more gently at a slower flow rate. It is a bit disconcerting that I can't really feel when I finish - and sometimes I tense my pelvic floor muscles to definitely stop - even though that isn't necessary in a diaper and probably is a bad thing.

I'm glad you said you only get this when you are wearing - which reassures me that I am safe letting go like this.

I'd like to do this at night when I'm wearing too - but one step at a time.

That pelvic flexing is a natural reflex. I used to try and keep my muscles from flexing down there after peeing, and I got far along, but it started to hurt, like a tingling, burning sensation. I'm pretty sure pee is not supposed to just sit in the urethra,and it's supposed to be expelled. Of course, I'm not backing this with any factual info, just my opinion based on my personal experience :p

OhHeyThere said:
That pelvic flexing is a natural reflex. I used to try and keep my muscles from flexing down there after peeing, and I got far along, but it started to hurt, like a tingling, burning sensation. I'm pretty sure pee is not supposed to just sit in the urethra,and it's supposed to be expelled. Of course, I'm not backing this with any factual info, just my opinion based on my personal experience :p

Thanks. I read somewhere on the internet (so it must be true :) ) that it is bad to regularly use the pelvic floor muscles to interrupt flow - but obviously in this case the flow has probably stopped so should be fine.

Pinguinito said:
sometimes I've been aware of deliberately letting my body choose to pee rather than me - which it does more gently at a slower flow rate. It is a bit disconcerting that I can't really feel when I finish - and sometimes I tense my pelvic floor muscles to definitely stop - even though that isn't necessary in a diaper and probably is a bad thing.

That's about how it works for me. I try to wet my diaper not by firehosing it out like at the toilet, but try to just relax and let it go. Sometimes the trickle of liqiud over my skin is the only way I really know I'm emptying out. And yes, there's sometimes a question of whether or not I'm empty yet. Every now and then I can feel a bit of a "runaway" in progress... if I had a full bladder and relax, it can pick up the pace on its own considerably after I release. I suppose that feeling is a bit similar to having no control?

bambinod said:
That's about how it works for me. I try to wet my diaper not by firehosing it out like at the toilet, but try to just relax and let it go. Sometimes the trickle of liqiud over my skin is the only way I really know I'm emptying out. And yes, there's sometimes a question of whether or not I'm empty yet. Every now and then I can feel a bit of a "runaway" in progress... if I had a full bladder and relax, it can pick up the pace on its own considerably after I release. I suppose that feeling is a bit similar to having no control?

Maybe it becomes just like autonomic systems like breathing - so unlike breathing it is normally conciously controlled like you would control breathing when singing or playing an instrument - or even smoking - but once you are accustomed to wearing a diaper it can become autonomic controlled - as there is no need to conciously think about it with a diaper on - and your body can do a better job of deciding when to go.
What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back