3 10.71%
  • I don't wear diapers.

2 7.14%
  • Other. Explain why.

2 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So... a question.

Default So... a question.

Does anyone really breathe when they wear diapers? It's a little odd of a question, I know, but you'll figure out it makes more sense when you see the poll.

What do you mean? Are you going back to making pointless posts/threads again...

Oh, I see. I ask that because of your poem. Anyways, I haven't been uncomfortable heat wise when wearing, although it's been coldish lately.

Yes, although it's a little hot. Mostly in the summer (obviously). My skin's not really that sensitive to it, though, so it doesn't bother me.

Am I the only one here retarded enough not to get this, even after reading the posts?

He means, quite simply, "Do you get any air circulation in the groin area whilst wearing a diaper over the afforementioned region?". He just couldn't find the words. At least, I think he does. In other words, does it get all nasty and sweaty while wearing a diaper, or is it kinda circulated/vented around there?
    And no, they don't breathe too nicely for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Oh no, this was a joke. I just didn't want to get moderated again.
    Wait... Dammit. Now I look like an ass for overanalyzing and taking your seriously. You got me there. But... You had the perfect opportunity to take my idea out of it... After all, it does work, my interpretation, as if it were meant to be... Why didn't you? Are you trying to be remoderated...? C'mon man, I like seeing your posts. And I like them NOT to bite me in the ass.

This reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the turtle.

The scorpion asks the turtle to help him cross the river. The turtle refuses, saying, "No, because you'll sting me, and then I'll die." The scorpion says, "No, because then we would both be doomed. There's nothing in it for me." The turtle thinks for a second, and then agrees, realizing the logic in this. He lets the scorpion climb aboard his back. Halfway across, the scorpion stings the turtle. The turtle says questioningly, "Why did you do that?! Now we're both gonna die!" The scorpion says, "I'm a scorpion. It's in my nature."

That's not a joke, that's a... I think they call it, a fable.

We both went down here. I look foolish for overanalysis, and you run the risk of eating Mod Stew for another period of time. Not really a big deal, but I'm just saying... Why? I mean, I do realize there's not relaly more than a slight grain of foolishness there for me, but you may lose much more, although I hope you don't.

...And now I've overanalyzed my overanalysis.

I have no issues in that context. Only when I want to jack off.