• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

shollyknox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello!

It seems I lapsed into Lurker status, so I'm making an intro of myself.

My girly name is sissy holly. I'm in mid-40s.

I'm into forced fem and forced baby themes and fantasies. I like the thought of a strong woman putting me into diapers and panties, and making me her sissybaby. I wear as often as I can, which isn't very often. My wife is ok with my sissy side, but doesn't really get into the diaper part, so it's reserved from when she's out of town.

Thanks to all who contribute to this forum. It's great! I really appreciate the diaper reviews. They've been very helpful!

Cheers!
holly

Hello Holly and welcome to the group.

shollyknox said:
Hello!

It seems I lapsed into Lurker status, so I'm making an intro of myself.

My girly name is sissy holly. I'm in mid-40s.

I'm into forced fem and forced baby themes and fantasies. I like the thought of a strong woman putting me into diapers and panties, and making me her sissybaby. I wear as often as I can, which isn't very often. My wife is ok with my sissy side, but doesn't really get into the diaper part, so it's reserved from when she's out of town.

Thanks to all who contribute to this forum. It's great! I really appreciate the diaper reviews. They've been very helpful!

Cheers!
holly

Hi Holly! Welcome (back?) to the forums!
Do you have any "vanilla" hobbies?

Hi and welcome also. I enjoy reading stories of men who are forced feminized as well as diapers. Reading stories is a good way to fantasize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back