Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Called Goodnites this morning a.k.a. The Nicest Goodnites Phone Call Ever!

Red face Called Goodnites this morning a.k.a. The Nicest Goodnites Phone Call Ever!

I Called Goodnites because i wanted to explain to them about the product itself and i told the lady that Goodnites really make good products and she said thank you and was more polite than the other brands i called, and i told her i liked the Tinkerbell Goodnites, and i said that i was made for little kids, the lady said that some teens fit into them, and i also told her that how much i like the graphics, the stretchy sides, how much pee they hold, and they make crinkle sounds but it was from my Pull Up and i told her that the girl Goodnites would be cuter if Rapunzel(Tangled) or Elsa & Anna(Frozen would be on the L-XL girls Goodnites since Cinderella is on the S-M and she said that she would pass it around, and also since little boys like Yo-Kai Watch that i would also suggest characters from the game and anime series would be on the boy Goodnites L-XL as well, and my gosh She was very nice and i was glad to call Goodnites.

MarchinBunny

how much pee they hold
    You didn't literally say that like that did you. Also, personally I would have to disagree. Goodnites tends to get a lot of complaints on the exact opposite. They leak way too much, and I am not just saying for AB/DL, even parents tend to complain about it.

But anyway, back onto topic. It's great that you had a nice experience with the call.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    You didn't literally say that like that did you. Also, personally I would have to disagree. Goodnites tends to get a lot of complaints on the exact opposite. They leak way too much, and I am not just saying for AB/DL, even parents tend to complain about it.

But anyway, back onto topic. It's great that you had a nice experience with the call.
    Sounds like another one of those awkward customer service situations that someone who isn't into it had to endure. She managed grace and style but would probably prefer to be left out of the whole thing.

I Had to say it, don't block me please

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    I Had to say it, don't block me please
    Why would anyone block you? I am confused o.o.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like another one of those awkward customer service situations that someone who isn't into it had to endure. She managed grace and style but would probably prefer to be left out of the whole thing.
    Ya, I was sort of thinking the same thing. At least, I know that is how I would feel in the situation lol XD.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Why would anyone block you? I am confused o.o.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, I was sort of thinking the same thing. At least, I know that is how I would feel in the situation lol XD.
    Because i said the P-E-E word and they said "That's what they are for".

I suspect that you gave her some good stories to tell her co-workers. I wonder how many child diaper representatives get phone calls from ABs and DLs? A few, I'm sure. I wonder if they get annoyed or amused? I'm guessing, amused.

We get it all the time at work. ABs who haven't really socalised with other ABs just trying to talk to someone about it, but then you do get some really creepy people calling too, and some are quite persistent! Even more difficult when you have customer service people who aren't into it themselves!

.... No one else has said it, so I will

What you did was extremely rude and more than likely made the customer service agent look poorly upon the Abdl community as a whole.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 10-Jun-2016 at 04:44. Reason: Removing direct attack.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1993 View Post
    We get it all the time at work. ABs who haven't really socalised with other ABs just trying to talk to someone about it, but then you do get some really creepy people calling too, and some are quite persistent! Even more difficult when you have customer service people who aren't into it themselves!
    You hire non-ABDLs? Man I wonder what they tell their peers when asked about where they work