I Ordered Japanese Disney Princess diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Yesterday while i was on Amazon i ordered the Japanese Disney Princess nighttime diapers, because i'm really excited to try these and to see the cutest diaper designs EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and do they hold a lot, and are the sides very stretchy?

I thought I read recently that the japanese diapers are sized a bit smaller? hope they fit you

Here's what the product looks like:
61k6enga7tL._SX522_.jpg
The brand's name is Oyasumiman and it has 22 Diapers plus cute Disney Princess graphics which look very super cute :wub:

IIRC, "oyasumi" translates roughly too "good-night", like what you'd say to someone at bedtime. -man is often added to a word to act like a representative/bearer/provider sort of suffix. So "oyasumiman" sort of translates to "bringer of a good night's sleep". iiiiinteresting....

No I Use the word Goodnites, because they're the best diapers i ever wore and hopefully these diapers will fit me, i saw a 17 year old boy on Instagram who can fit into them

Here's the update package and designs:
1187240-1__69218_zoom.jpg

Oyasumiman_XXL_(For_Girls)__24574_zoom.jpg
How do you feel about them?

They have a nice design.

Hopefully you ordered the Super Big size an if not then hopefully you can fit into S/M goodnites. Had the luxury of trying these whilst I was in Japan and they are much smaller than goodnites and they have very little stretch.

kashi said:
Hopefully you ordered the Super Big size an if not then hopefully you can fit into S/M goodnites. Had the luxury of trying these whilst I was in Japan and they are much smaller than goodnites and they have very little stretch.

I Got the biggest size and i do often fit into the S-M Goodnites since i wore the Tinkerbell Goodnites!

UPDATE: I Just cancelled the return of these diapers, so i'm still getting these in about 2-4 weeks from now!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I Got them today, but these diapers are kinda small but can fit small items like my Duffy bear plush

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the good thing that these diapers can fit a Duffy the Disney Bear plush

Photo on 6-21-16 at 3.55 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-21-16 at 3.55 PM #2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleCollector96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back